.14.

::Over Dulcet Delicacies::

7th September 2014~Sunday~

The opening of Ecaria's mother's bakery shop was sweet. It was called 'Dulcet Delicacies'. It's interior was vintage looking with pastel coloured frames filled with lovely quotes. The lights were slightly dimmed and were conical on shape. The seating varied from bean bags to cushioned chairs to sofas. The floor was tiled white but near the counter it was wooden floored. For today there was a sweet table set up. It was filled with yummy goodies made by Mrs.Waters and her team.

❤Turkish Delights❤Chocolate Chip Cupcakes❤Choclate Cake❤Fruit Tarts❤Rice Pudding❤Nut & Cream Pudding❤Creme Brulee❤Cookies❤Apple Pies❤Berry Baskets❤Caramel and Choco Slices❤Donuts❤Eclairs❤Macaroons❤ and so many more Dulcet Delicacies❤

Dino was super happy at all the sweet food I was poking in my mouth.
'Hey look.' Orla nudged me.

I looked up to see Ecaria laughing and talking to Leon.

'Look's like someone got her game going perfectly alright.' Orla said.

I smiled.
'Hey Nat!'

I looked away from the happy almost couple and saw Theo with Alvin beside him. Oh so these two must be friends now.

'Hey.'

'Hey Orla.'

'Hi.' Orla chirped.

I gestured to the table and asked the boys,
'Aren't you guys hungry?'

A couple of empty plates later.
'The foods so good man.' Theo burped after inhaling half the table of food.

'Dude that is not the way to eat in front of a lady.' Alvin smacked the back of Theo's head.

'What? I was just complimenting on Ecaria's mum's food ain't I?' Theo grumbled rubbing the spot Alvin hit him.

Alvin rolled his eyes.

'Thank you dear.' Mrs.Waters said from behind him.

All the boys jumped up at her presence. Us girls giggled as they fumbled about trying to be polite.

'There is no need for fake mannerisms boys.' She said smothering her laughter at the boys' struggles.
'I am glad that everybody is enjoying the food. Now I must attend to the rest of the guests so have fun kids.'

She was about to leave when she turned and asked Ecaria to go to the kitchen and ask them to refill the sweet table.

Ecaria dragged me and Orla with her. The kitchen was really small but oh the smell. It was so lovely. If only I could bottle that smell.

'So did you speak to Al about that babysitter thing?' Ecaria asked.

'Holy! I forgot. But then again he must have forgotten about it as well.'

'I doubt that Nat. It only happened yesterday.' Oral replied.

'So what do you want me to do? I already scolded him over the phone. Anyways what's done is done. The boy only wanted to have some fun I guess.'

'Oh my God!' Orla gasped.

'What?' I asked, confused.

'Is someone getting softer about a certain blonde fellow.' Oral waggled her eyebrows at me.

'Oh shut up.'

Two hours later I was sitting on one of the comfiest bean bags munching on several fudge brownie pieces while my friends sat in a farther corner playing 'Truth or Dare' by the looks of it. How did I end up being all alone you ask. Well lets just say that the last time I played 'Truth or Dare' with MY friends they dared me to lick crow shit and it did not go well.