14🍂

[🍂WEEDING GOWN🍂]______________________________________

[🍂WEEDING GOWN🍂]
______________________________________

Your pov
Everyone is very happy with this marriage, except me, everyone is busy in preparing for the marriage, but till now no one has heard from me either yes or no for the marriage.

Everyone is trying their best that by the time the wedding day comes, I will accept Taehyung as my future husband. After three days we are getting married and no one has been able to convince me and I myself am not able to understand whether I should say yes or not.

And these days, Jungkook hasn't talked to me at all, he just ignores me and walks away like he doesn't know me. But what can we do by talking when he has decided to leave me.

I was just sitting in the same room thinking these things and then a maid came into the room and placed some clothes on the bed and said, "Mam, wear these clothes as Mr Kim has said and come down."

I nodded and she left from there. I got up from my place and took those clothes from the bed and went to the bathroom.

After some time, I got ready, wore those clothes and applied a little makeup so that I could hide the dark circles that had formed under my eyes due to not sleeping well.

I went down and saw that Mr Kim was looking like a gentleman as always in his same professional clothes. He looked at me and smiled and I went near him, lost in my thoughts.

I wish everything had been like before, these moments would not have happened and Jungkook would have been standing there instead of Mr Kim. I look at Mr Kim with respect. The way someone look at their boss, I never considered him anything above that.

"Yn, today we are going to choose bride gown for you and suit for me for our wedding, do you have any problem??" he asked and I shook my head.

Then both of us reached the place from where we had to take those things. It was the first time for me to go to such a big showroom, so I did not know anything about it, so I just followed Mr Kim.

"You are Mr Kim, right??" A girl came there and asked to Mr Kim.

"Yes" reply as arrogantly as before.

"You come with me" That girl said and Mr Kim held my hand and followed her.

We reached a separate place where the bride's gowns and there was no one there, perhaps it was a VIP place. We sat on a couch and then the a worker brought us coffee which I refused and Mr Kim took it.

Then some other workers came and started showing us the gowns but I was neither in the mood nor wanted to select any, so I took one or two of them and went to changed in the changing room.

I came out in front of Mr Kim wearing the first gown, I was feeling a little nervous, I don't know why. But still I made eye contact with him and started watching his expression regarding that dress.