Chapter 2

Pookums pls know if i dont post im not ded its either im grounded or i have no ideas yet ;-; it could be also that im too busy with school... also there will be swearing in this chapt. 🫠
__________________________

Mars pov (still):

As i was side-eyeing jupi'er he laughed and said, "Hurry along now! You're supposed to be watching your boyfriend right now" He gave me a smirk, i didnt know what to respond so i just walked away, when i got back to the kitchen, i found earths moon? Wheres earth? He asked me, "Mars! Where is earth?!" I looked around and didnt see him, i got worried and then i ran to the kitchen and saw the knife was missing i thought to myself "fvck, i should have known this sh1t was gonna happen."

Earths pov:

As mars was dragging jupiter away i looked around for any people in sight and found none, i walk to the kitchen and then took the knife hope no one notices, i hear footsteps.. its mars! I have to think where i can hid- the basement! No one goes there! (Runs toward the basement door) phew.. i hear moon but. Ugh. (Closes door) what? This door dont got a lock? Well lets get to work anyways. (Smile) time to- (thinking: fvck i hear people above me i should be quiet)

Moon/Lunas pov:

I awaken from my deep slumber, i say, "mornin' earth!!" But no response? Thats not like him.. i look down from the bunk bed to see earths not there? I am worried now.. where is he?! I hurridly run down the stairs and call earths name but no response.. mars walked by and i asked "wheres earth?" He dosent look like he knows.. ugh "WHERES EARTH?!" Oop i accidentally yelled.. mars runs off to the kitchen to well idk but i hear thuds coming from.. where? Oh. Venus has woken up (its 7:45 by now) Venus yells, "MOON WTH?! I WAS SLEEPING!" He seems mad 😒 i roll my eyes at him, he goes to the kitchen, i call for jupiter, jupiter comes and asks, "why did you call me Luna?" He says it in quite a soft tone, i can see why earth sees him as his father figure, i tell him, "Earths missing! I cant find him..." Mars butts in and says, "Urm.. guys.. the knifes gone ;-;" THE KNIFES WHAT?! i yell. Worriedly..

Mercurys pov:

I hear weird sounds coming from the basement.. (his room is on the 1st floor near the basement) i dont wanna go alone, im gonna call mars .-. (Walks up to mars) Hey mars! He looks at me worried, i ask him, "Uhh you oki? I hear weird noises coming from the basement i wanted to ask if you could come with me? Im too scared ;-;" He says, "sure.." we both walk down towards the basement and i hold mars' hand tight, why am i scared?? I hear more noises and go closer to mars, he pats me on my head, oh how i wish mars was my brother.. mars opens the door and- AHHHHH WHAT- oh. Moon just snuck up on us cause he wanted to come, mars walks down first, oh he's so brave 😖 (NOT A SHIP) He yells earths name? What could he be doin- i walk down and see mars and earth, earth looked shocked that we found him, i looked to his side and i see.. A KNIFE?! WHAT THE-

Mars' pov:

I was thinking of where earth could be and then mercury walked up to me, asked if i was okay then he asked if i could accompany him to the basement because he heard weird noises in there, i know mercury sees me as his big brother so i said, "sure.." i was still worried about earth, as we walk towards the basement door, mercury holds my hand tighter, he seems scared, as we get even closer, he moves closer to me and i pat him on the head, he's so cute 🥺 (NOT A SHIPP) I open the door and mercury yelps, moon seems to have followed us, i walk down first, and i see, EARTH?! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! i yell, but i shouldn't have.. i know earth is sensitive to loud noises, mercury follows me down and yells, "A KNIFE?! WHAT THE-" I look over to earths side and see him holding a knife, i knew it.. i grabbed him and pulled him in and hugged him.. i really hope he didnt try to do.. i notice earths arm was bleeding A LOT.. he fainted, probably from blood loss.. i carry him to saturns room because saturn is learning to become a doctor.. he takes a look at earth and yelps, "OH MY DAYS- WHAT HAPPENED?!" I knew earth wouldn't like me telling others of his mental state.. so i said, "he tripped on a big rock" it wasn't the best cover up but its the fastest one i thought of.. saturn looked at me with disbelief.. he said "A rock couldn't have made this big of a wound.. plus. Theres no rocks in the house and i know that earth hates going outside. Just tell me what happened i wont judge it." He says as he is bandaging up earths arm, i reply with, "if i tell you, earth might get mad at me." He says "Earth might need some rest. He will stay here until he wakes up, please mars.. tell me  why earth was bleeding like crazy?" Jupiter walks in (jupi and saturn share a room.. bc. 😊) Jupi looks at bandaged up earth and asks mars, "what happened?" Mars explained to jupi, i was a bit weirded out.. why would mars tell jupiter and not me? 😔 Am i.. not trustable..? (Tears up)

Earths pov:

I wake up in saturns room.. i see jupiter comforting saturn, mars watching them and i dont even know what i am doing in here.. i cant believe they found me, mars sees im awake he runs over and hugs me, saturn still is crying mars seems to have crawled into bed with me and cuddled with me i can see jupiters shocked face and saturns face of well i dont know what to call it.. i fell asleep with mars next to me.. (YES A SHIP 😍🥰)
__________________________

Well that was the longest thing i ever wrote ;-; its 1124 words and i know you guys have been waiting for this, The next chapter will be focusing more about the gas giants. Cya! 🙃