anger

They all went to their home after the meeting...

At Y/n house..

You b*tch why were you sad their huh ?
What they will be thinking that u aren't happy with us huh? "Her mother asked her being angry"

I'm s-sor "SLAP" "her mom slapped her on her right cheek and said " no one will be worse than me if they will not marry u.. GOT IT!!!.. "I was crying hard then i thought what's my fault in this.. what I did "

Why are u standing here like a statue and stop showing your crocodile tears "Her mother"
'still I was crying standing there "

ARE U DEAF CAN'T U HEAR WHAT I SAID U B*TCH.... "her mom shouted at her then i run inside my room and was crying hard i again asked God what I did to diserve this all "

And don't know when i slept..

ON THE OTHER HAND

Jungkook was going inside his room and was very angry... His mother called him
Jungkook "then jungkook turned around and looked at his mom, the angry was clearly visible on his face then his mother said"

Come here..

Jungkook went towards his and his mother signal him to sit down on the couch then he sat..
His mother asked him

Jungkook did u liked y/n? "She asked with a little smile on her face "

Mom i already told you that I don't wanna marry anyone.. then why are u doing this all.. "jungkook told his month being annoyed"

His mother asked

Why u don't want to marry.. i know u had a past but she cheated on u jungkook and that doesn't mean all girls are like her..
y/n is kind girl jungkook "his mother said to jungkook politely"

Mom I didn't believe in love... But if u still wants me to marry her ..then I don't care about it , do whatever you want but u know my answer... "Jungkook said controlling his angry and went upstairs to his room angrily"

His mother sign being sad by his son behaviour...

I don't know what to do now y/n is good for Jungkook... Why does he think all girls are like his past girlfriend Mia..
Who cheated on him behind his back.. he loves her so much they were in relationship for 3yrs.. but i can't let my son to ruine his life bcz of her..
I will tell Mr. Min that Jungkook is agree to marry "his mother thought"

Jungkook was breaking this and shouting (his room is sound proof)
WHY MIA WHY.. WHY DID U CHEATED ON ME.. U KNOW THAT HOW MUCH I LOVED U BUT U BROKED MY HEART...

His was shouting and barking things in his room then he sat on his bed gripping his hair on his hand...

Downstairs his mom and dad were talking about jungkook marriage..

Did he agreed for the marriage. ?
"His dad asked"

No he is not agreeing to marry her.. ."his mother said"

Hmm.. then what we should do now ? "His dad asked"

I can't let my son to ruine his life bcz of her (Mia).. i will tell Mr. Min that he is agree to marry y/n.. "his mother said"

I know y/n can change my jungkook.. I have faith in her "his mom said and his dad nodded in agree with her decision"

Then Mr.jeon called y/n dad Mr. Min..

Hello Mr. Jeon " Mr.min Said"

Hello mr.min "mr.jeon said"

"Their was a silence for a second"

What happen Mr. Jeon is everything ok ?
"Y/d asked"

No.. no Mr. Min everything is ok i called u to tell u that Jungkook is agreed to marry y/n . does y/n is agreed to marry ?
"He asked being nervous bcz he know how coldly jungkook behaved in the restaurant "

Wow really mr.jeon I'm so happy and y/n is also ready to marry him "y/d Said being happy"

Really Mr. Min she is agreed to marry jungkook "Mr. Jeon asked being happy "

Yes mr.jeon....

Ok then we will discuss about the wedding day "mr.jeon said "

Ok mr.jeon "mr.min said"

They hung up the call 📱...

(Poor Mr. Jeon who don't know that nobody asked her if she wants to marry jungkook or not she is forced to marry jungkook.. even if someone will ask her then her answer doesn't matter to anyone... And after all she was being threating by her parents that if she will be rejected then they will not gonna leave her... )

But why y/n's dad means mr.min was happy for their marriage as we all know that they both hate's her.. but they are marking y/n life happy bcz jungkook is a CEO of his dad company
" Jeon corporation" u can say that he is a billionaire...

Did they are getting any profit while marrying y/n with jungkook ?
If yes then how?
Or they are planning something to distroy y/n life ?

Let's see what will happen...

Let's move to another part 😉..

Omo guy's we have completed chapter 4 now it's time for chapter 5....

I have something to show you all 🥰

I got my priority cirtificate for being ARMY 😭

That's my yt channel name....

Do u also want this then DM me on Instagram....

Link 🔗 👇👇

https://www.instagram.com/_creamy_bts_army_970?igsh=a2xjazc2aWpqaWNp

Thanks for reading this let's move to another chapter 🥰🥰