Chapter One

Liam woke up whit the elephant on the room.

I mean, not literally.

But he had to tell Adam. He went out of bed and stand in front of the mirror. He took a deep breath.

-Hey, Adam...-he started-Soooo... You know that possible year on Germany I could maybe do...-he said, moving his hand a lot-The one you... hated about... The one that got you... mad at me for one day... The one... Uh!-he slap his face-This is not going to work-he said.

But he needed to tell him.

-Okey, Liam-he said to himself, messing his blonde hair-You can do it... You just need to tell your best friend that you are going to Germany for a year...

.

-He is going to hate me-

-No, he won't! -

Liam looked at Irish. Her friend looked back at him.

-Okey, yes, he is going to hate you soooo much-she said-You told him you won't go, and now, you are going away next week-she said, while Liam groaned and got back on the park bench-But hey, you won't have to deal whit that. You are going. So, cheers!-she ironized.

Liam let a little cry go.

-He is going to hate meeee...-he repeat.

-When are you going to tell him?-Irish asked, playing whit her brown-blonde short hair.

-Today. At his house. Five pm. He thinks I'm going to do some photos whit him-he said.

-So, you are going to his house-she said, sorbing from her glass of bubble tea-Telling him you are going to do his favourite activity... And instead of that... You are telling him his worst nightmare.

-Well, I don't think is "His worst nightmare"...-

-Which flowers do you want on your funeral?-Liam groaned.

He look at his watch. 16:12

-I better get going-he said, standing up. He looked at Irish-Ey, Anger. Can you tell the others?

-Sure, I will-she said-By, Lust.

-Orchids! -he said while he went away. Irish gave him a thumb up.

Liam went out of the park and open his phone. He had the las chat open; The seven deadly sins" he and his six friends went by that name. He was Lust, Irish was Anger, Adam was Envy, Alexandra (Alex) was Pride, Jules was Sloth, Evelyn was Greed and Max was Gluttony. It was a fun group chat.

Pride:

Hey Assholes

We only have four weeks before we need to talk to our teachers again.

So, I want you all on my house in a week.

The 8

Sloth:

Yasss, girl!!

Greed:

I need to by a new swimsuit before

Gluttony:

Gril, u have like 100

Greed:

Who asked you?

Lust:

I don't think I can come... :(

Pride: