Prologue

PROLOGUE

The clock was about to struck 12 in just few seconds. The moon was shining in the sky along with the stars and the clouds which were covering the moon and the blowing with the wing the next second. The road stretching from Royal Estate of Uttar Bharat to the capit city was silent. The leaves of the trees on the roadside were moving and making sounds as the wind was flowing. It was so peaceful.... that it was scaring the moon and the stars now. It was calm but this calm was frightening.

A car came running on the road with a speed much high then the prescribed speed limits. The woman driving the car was trying to control the speed but the brakes were not working and soon the Unplanned or planned happened. The car hit the cement Devider of the road turning it into pieces and hit a tree. The lady sitting inside shout din pain and fear as the incident happened and her head hit the stearing wheel while something pierce din her waist. Glasses broke and hit the back of the woman and soon the seat was covered in blood from numerous wounds of the woman.

She was calling for help but alas there was no one to help. She was tired now. Tired of everything and her life. She was loosing her consciousness and the images of her son, her parents started revolving. The memories of the happy time she spent with her son and her family. The last person she saw in her memories was her husband and then a light shone right in front of her eyes. She heard the clicks of camera and the flashlight coming from it. They didn't tried to help her... They didn't leave her even when she was hanging between the life and death. When she was this close to death. Alas!

Her eyes started fluttering and the memories of today ran in her mind. She was so happy when she woke up today. Today was the day she was going to get freedom from him and she got that freedom. She has planned so many things to do in the upcoming days.

But now only one thing was running in her mind -

Is this the end of her story?

Will she lose even after winning the biggest battle of her life?

Will she never taste the taste of freedom?

Will she just lose like this after coming this far?