UNEXPECTED MARRIAGE

Mangalam Bhagwan Vishnu

Mangalam Garuda Dhwaja

Mangalam Pundarikaksha

Mangalaya Tano Hari...

Neil's Perspective

This is something I never expected would happen. My life seems to have come to a dead end. Sumaira, I've never cheated on you. I won't accept this girl as my wife for my entire life.

"Son... son... NEIL!!! Tie the nuptial chain around the bride's neck."

(Image source: Pinterest)Aahana's perspective

Aahana's perspective

Mumma, Papa, this won't be the end of my career. I won't quit. Although, I know this is something dreadful happening in my life that I never imagined. It's just like I'm running out of my life as sand slips from one's hand. I won't let this man come near me. He will never be my husband on true terms. Never ever in this life.

"Children, are you okay? Why are you not paying heed to the priest? Come on, get up and do circumambulation around the fire. Come on, give me your hand Aahana, I'll help you get up."

"Your mother is right. Aahana your legs must be numb. Neil, you should help her. She is going to be your wife. You should cherish my daughter-in-law."

"The marriage has come to an end. Now, the newly wedded couple should touch their elder's feet. Mrs. Aggarwal, your son is married now. Although, I know the situation in which this marriage took place but... you should offer some food to 51 priests since he's your only son."

"Sure. Sure. Why not? I'll bring my son and his bride the day after tomorrow to the temple. Please make the arrangements, as you please. Bless my son and his bride to live happily and support each other for the rest of their life."

I don't know what is about to come to me. What would I say to him? Let him come, I'll straightaway tell him that he can live his life in the way he wants. We can file for divorce as soon as I become a lawyer.