36. | Sleepy

[ background ;; (off-track) Annika and Shivaansh have gone shopping ]

SLEEPY

{🥀}

Shivaay entered his room to find his daughter playing the bed with the teddy Shivaansh had won for her. He smiled.

Shivani grinned as soon as she saw her father, she walked over and extended her arms prompting to be picked up in a hug. Shivaay chuckled and picked her up in his arms tickling her.

Little squeals filled the room as Shivaay spun her around. "Where's your mumma?" He asked as he booped her nose with his. "Mumma went shopping with bhaiya!" She chirped. Shivaay hummed.

"You didn't go?"

"I was playing with Radhika Di!" She grinned before she turned to look at him curiously.

"Dada you look sleepy." Shivaay looked at her surprised. She freed herself from his arms and sat on the bed crossing her legs. "Dada come! I will tell you a bed time story. Just like you and mumma do, then you can sleep peacefully." She grinned.

Shivaay leaned at his arms pretending that he was sleeping, careful not to put his weight on her. He didn't expect that he would actually fall asleep listening to his daughter's chatter.

Annika was surprised when she arrived home to see Shivaay sleeping uncomfortably on his arms while their daughter slept resting her chin on his head. She shook her head. They both will wake up whining if they keep sleeping like this.

She adjusted their position only to see Shivani snuggling back into her father's arms.

She and Shivaansh put fingers on their lips as they exited the room after turning off the lights to let them sleep. Once out of the room,

Shivaansh spoke up.

"Well since they both are sleeping-" he grinned as Annika glared at him playfully.

"-their shares of icecreams are ours now."

Random

Random....?