° PROLOGUE °

Having finally Graduated from College, Jaselle started packing up her things out of her college dorm and begin the next chapter of her life.
At first, Jaselle wanted to buy a small house to move into. However, Jaselle's Grandmother insisted Jaselle to move into the Mansion as for the Family tradition; where after every 2 generations, The Heir or Heiress will be given the keys to this Mansion.
It would seem to be an average Mansion at first glance, but the Mansion holds an non-optional obligation which the Heirs or Heiresses have to fulfill until the next Heir/Heiress will come claim the Mansion as their own..

---

Jaselle had Packed up all her Belongings from her college dorm. The Mansion was a bit far from where her college was, Jaselle figured she'd call a moving truck to rent but she had a better idea.
She rushed over to the elevator and headed up to the 4th floor and went over to one of her friend's dorm room.
Instead of Knocking or calling her friend like a civilized person. Using a Key her friend gave to her in case of emergencies, Jaselle unlocked the door and stepped inside and searched the dorm room in search her Friend.
"Emil," Jaselle started as she busted down the door to her Friend's Bedroom where Emil was sitting on his Bed.
"Jaselle, What the fuck?!" Yelled Emil as Jaselle  barged into his room, let alone his House without his consent.
"I require your assistance to move into my soon-to-be Mansion." Jaselle said Bluntly as she went inside Emil's Room and closed the door behind her.
"..you broke into my Dorm to ask me to help you move into your Mansion? Whoa wait- MANSION? Since when were you rich??"
Emil yelled, he was already irritated by the fact Jaselle broke into his Apartment but the Fact that she owns a Mansion just made Emil's Brain overheat and Malfunction.
"I'm not asking you, I'm demanding your assistance..Oh hey, Felix." Jaselle looked over to Emil's Company who happens to be another one of her friends in her friend group.
"..Hey, Jaselle.." Felix Blushed. "How are you-" Emil hovered his Hand over Felix's mouth to shut him up so he could argue back to Jaselle.
"No, I am not helping you!" Emil Protested which in response Jaselle let out a sigh as she leaned closer to Emil's face.
"..It's either you help me out here, or I let your little secret out.." Jaselle replied using Blackmail which Emil would respond with a dramatic Gasp.
"Do not you dare Do this to me, Hyaselline!"
Emil spat out, making Jaselle's name sound like a slur.
"Come on, I'll pay you 30 Euros if you do." Jaselle replied.
"make it 50 and I'll help.." Emil said as he squinted his eyes as he looked at her.
"40, take it or leave it." Jaselle negotiated. The two glared at each other for a few seconds until Emil nodded in agreement then pointed a Finger at Felix.
"and you, you're helping me." Emil said with a Smirk while Felix Shrugged and agreed.
"Alright, not that I mind at all."

---

"Was that the last of it?" Felix would ask after placing the last box in the back of Emil's Car.
"Mhm, that's the last." Jaselle nodded and hopped into the passenger's seat right next to Emil while Felix would hop onto the back.
"..I swear, you two need to get your Driver's license instead of having to rely on me." Emil growled. He was irritated by this, though he would get money from either Jaselle, Felix or Astrid when he had to drive them somewhere, so He didn't mind it that much.

"..This is the Place? Ick, it's kinda spooky." Said Emil as he took his first Glance at the Mansion.
"it really does fit Jaselle's Vibe though, don't you think?" Replied Felix, he thought the Mansion looked cool.
"Damn...I like this Place already, I suppose." Said Jaselle, seeming enthusiastic about her new Home, though still keeping on the resting bitch face that Emil hates. And it was no surprise for Emil and Felix when Jaselle admitted she already liked the Mansion considering now creepy Jaselle's always Interests were.

The trio would pick up some boxes and bring it inside the Mansion's Living room.
When the three first entered the Mansion, everything would seem normal for Felix and Emil. but Jaselle felt a strange aura.. though she decided to brush it off like it was nothing,
she knew something the two didn't.

The duo continued to help Jaselle move in Boxes, Chatting to each other as they did so.
"hey, remember in High school when you had an Emo phase, Emil?" Said Jaselle, trying to spark up a conversation. to which she was rewarded with an empty box flying to her Face.
"we do not speak of that era, I was simply too influenced by you. Infyact, you haven't even gotten out your own Emo phase, Jaselle!" Emil bit back, while Felix cracked up in the corner.
"..Jaselle isn't emo, Idiot. she just likes wearing dark clothing, That's not emo." Felix would say in Jaselle's defense as Emil pouted.
"I'd say that's still Emo." Emil scoffed and went out the Mansion to get more Boxes as the Two sighed.
"So anyway. I have pictures of Emil during His emo phase, wanna see?" Said Jaselle as she turned to look at Felix. But before Felix would get to respond, Emil would yell from the Background.
"I can still hear you, Jaselle. And don't you dare show Felix!!" Said the angry voice, Felix cracked up even more as he turned to face Jaselle.
"Even better idea, send it to the GC so Astrid can see as well!" Felix Suggested and Jaselle would nod in agreement.

"Finally finished!!" Emil would sigh in great relief, Felix Chuckled at Emil's reaction to this despite only having spent around 30-50 minutes to help Jaselle move in.
"Well isn't someone dramatic?" Said Jaselle as she handed 40 euros each to both Emil and Felix for their Help.
"Shut up, you forced me to help you." Emil argued, Felix Facepalms and shakes his head.
"just be glad it's over? Plus, selle still paid us. Don't be too upset." Felix had replied to calm Emil down. Emil rolled his eyes and mouthed 'whatever' and flopped down onto the cold floor.

Felix laughed a bit from the scene but suddenly he felt something strange, it made him uncomfortable.
"..." Felix turned to look behind him then back to Jaselle and Emil.
"Uh.. Anybody else feel like they're being watched?" Felix asked in a nervous tone, Emil looked at him with a confused look and shook his Head. Jaselle however, hesitated before shaking her head as well.
"..You must just be tired.." Jaselle dismissed.
"It is quite late out, you two should go and get some sleep.." Jaselle said and she started practically dragging the two out of the Mansion, which made the two a little confused by this sudden course of action but shrugged it off and left. The two hopped into Emil's Car and waved Jaselle goodbye.
"Don't forget our Hangout This Saturday!" Emil yelled and Jaselle nodded.
"I won't forget." Jaselle replied, then the two drove off.
Jaselle tensed up and stared at the Mansion, it was time.

Stepping back into the Living room, Jaselle glanced around and lit a candle to light the room without turning on the lights.
She pulled out a piece of paper with something written on it that came with the Key to the Mansion that was given to her by her Grandmother before she'd move out of the Mansion to let Jaselle move in. Jaselle looked at the words written on the paper and started reciting it..

"Bei dieser Kerze, die ich angezündet habe, möge ich um einen Blick auf das bitten, was dieses Herrenhaus mit sich bringt. Hört auf meinen Ruf, Geister in dieser Halle. Ich bin dein neuer Torhüter und du solltest mir gehorchen, sonst würdest du früh das endlose Feuer der Wut erleiden."

[By this Candle I have lit, May i beg for sight of what this Mansion comes with.. Heed my call, Spirits within this Hall. I am your new Gatekeeper and thy should obey me, otherwise thou would suffer Early, in the endless fire of fury...]

The Candle's flame would Grow larger after Jaselle changed out what seemed to be a spell, before turning into a Purple color.
Jaselle, still with her eyes closed. Invisioned two doors; one led to the celestial paradise of peace, and serenity. and the other led to the realm of never ending suffering and embers.
After the flame went out on its own, Jaselle would reopened her eyes, Her hand felt heavy so she looked down to see two keys that opened the door. The two keys could appear and disappear at Jaselle's will, She made the keys vanish in thin air. Suddenly, Jasselle could feel a heavy and powerful aura around her..
she glanced around the room. Where in a Corner, There stood a figure. It's Face was engulfed into a black void, almost as if it were Faceless. Yet it had eyes, and a Mouth filled with razor sharp teeth.

"..I see you hold the Key, so thou are The new Gatekeeper Lady Adelheide told us about.."