CHAPTER NO.2 THE MOVIE NIGHT 🎬

But then...as the movie was going on a romantic scene happened in the movie where the actress and the actor were kissing on the couch and both Steve and Stella were sitting on the same place...and there one thing I haven't told you guys is that Steve has a crush on Stella at first sight...so the both fel awkward but Stella didn't had feelings for Steve 'yet'... and as the actors were kissing eachother both Steve and Stella looked at eachother with an awkward face and Steve came closer and closer to Stella and asked should I switch off the TV? Stella replied why? Then he said cuz,I don't want to see anything but your face (smikerd) Stella started to blushed and started to bite her lips then Steve said to her you are so selfish you are biting your lips on your own let me do it for you before he came closer Stella stood up and saw out of the window and said it's raining! So Steve said come with me! The both went in the middle of the steet they were getting wet before Stella could say anything Steve grabed her waist and pulled her towards him and said will you dance with me? With fixing her hair by his fingers...Stella agreed the both danced in the rain at midnight with the earplugs listening to Taylor Swift's song fearless. And after the song was finished they stopped dancing and were looking at eachothe and suddenly Stella grabed Steve's collar and kissed him hard on his lips he couldn't breathe then Steve grabbed Stella from her neck and started kissing her...the he picked up Stella in his hands took her to his bedroom and there her on the bed opened his some shirt buttons and started kissing her on the neck. And Steve grabbed he chin upwards and said " you're my  munchiken " (with a smirk).
Then he handcuffed her by his tie and took her clothes of and Stella took his clothes off and then he started to fingering her and then he actually put a condom and started doing the thing. And Stella screamed holy mother of God! After all this he was tired do he put the vibrater and Stella started to kiss him on his neck and gave him a hickey and she took out the vibrator and put Steve against the wall and Steve took Stella's towards him and said it's really late now I think we should sleep or else I have to finger you more. Then the both sleep together naked and Steve remove stella's bra by one hand touches her b**bs and slept.