Realisation (Part 3)

Ruhi leaves Poddar's house and she comes back to Goenka house. Manish and Swarna saw her with a shocked face that she was coming with her bags and her eyes were full of tears. They immediately go to her and make her sit on the sofa.

Manish - What happened Ruhi? You are here and why are you crying?

Swarna - Yes Ruhi told us something. What happened to you that you come with your bags here?

Ruhi - She...she...snat..snatched...every..everything...from...me..badi...mumma.

Swarna - Who Ruhi? Who had snatched everything from you?

Ruhi - That Abhira badi mumma. First her mother snatched my matashree from me and now she snatched everything from me whether it is Armaan and his family also.

Everyone were shocked hearing her. Manish were shocked to know that Abhira is only his Akshu's daughter and one more thing which shocks me more that she snatched Armaan from Ruhi. How can it be possible as Armaan is her husband.

Manish - What do you mean by that Abhira snatched Armaan from you?

Ruhi got her sense and realises that what she had spoke while crying. Swarna tries to divert this topic and were about to send Ruhi to her room but Manish stooped her and asked her again.

Manish - I asked you what do you mean by that Abhira snatched Armaan from you. They both are married with each other so how it could be possible Ruhi? Just answer me Ruhi.

Swarna - Manish ji can't you see that how much our daughter is hurt from Poddar's behaviour. They ousted her from the house just because of that girl.

Manish -(shouted) Shut up Swarna not a word against my daughter. (Turning towards Ruhi) Answer me Ruhi. Is it Armaan whom you loved before your marriage with Rohit?

Ruhi - Yes b.nanu I love Armaan.

Manish slapped her and Ruhi was about to fall but Surekha hold her.

Swarna - What are you doing Manish ji? She is our kid how can you raise your hand on her.

Manish - Swarna just shut up I am talking to her not you.

Swarna - Let it be what she had done wrong by loving him?

Manish -(with shocked) That means you had already idea about this and still you didn't told me about this.

Swarna - Yes I already knew about this. I didn't tell you about this because I thought she will move on from him but she didn't.

Manish - That's why she always denied for marriage and deny to leave Poddar house. Now what had happened in house that Kaveri ji ousted you from the house. Tell each and everything whatever had happened.

Ruhi narrates them each and everything whatever happened in house. All were shocked and Manish sit in sofa with a thud.

Manish - Means she is my Akshu's daughter...my Akshu's daughter. Means my Akshu is no more she died. No..no..she can't go leaving her bade papa like this. I will go Singhania house to bring my great granddaughter back. Yeah I will bring her back.

Manish get up from sofa and was about to move forward but Swarna holds his hand and told him.

Swarna - Manish ji you are not going anywhere. She is nothing to us and don't forget that she killed our Aarohi. She snatched our happiness from us.

Manish - (shouted at her) She didn't do that accident. She didn't killed Aarohi but Ruhi.

Ruhi, Swarna and Surekha were shocked with this revelation.