48.

"Can you explain this shit now?" Blade asked as everyone sat on the couches an hour later, looking at Drae, Enz, and Kylo standing in front of the fireplace.

"You impatient motherfuckers," Enz muttered, holding a bowl in one hand and six envelopes in the other. "We need to figure out the two teams first. Scar, get your ass up here."

Scarlet raised a brow but stood up. "I should hit you for talking to me like that," she said, making him nervously laugh as she stopped beside Kylo.

"Theo, get up here too," Enz ordered, holding the bowl out in front of himself. "You two are gonna pick two names out of this bowl and that's who'll be on your team."

Theo walked over, stopping beside Drae. "What if we don't like our teammate?" He glanced at Kylo who rolled his eyes.

"Ky's not playing you sour pussy," Drae muttered, making Leila crack up laughing with Mattheo at Theo's gaping face.

"Just hurry up and pick out the damn names," Enz urged, shaking the bowl in front of Scarlet.

Once Leila and Mattheo calmed down, Scarlet picked out a name and she knew instantly that who she picked could start drama considering her past with him. "Deezy, you're stuck with me," she announced and straight away she noticed the cringe from Leila and the warning look shot to Declan from Mattheo.

"Theo, hurry up," Enz said, shoving the bowl in Theo's face.

Theo slapped him on the back of the head and then pulled out a name with a beaming smile. "My brother, Blade!"

"Fuck my life," Blade groaned and then started laughing when Theo flipped him off.

Scarlet picked out another name, smiling as she looked at Mattheo. "Matty, you're stuck with me."

"I love the sound of that," Mattheo said, smirking as he leaned back into the couch.

"That means Lei is on Theo's team," Drae announced, taking the bowl from Enz and throwing it on the couch.

"So what are the dares?" Leila asked and Scarlet noticed the way she avoided looking at Kylo who seemed ticked off from the final teams.

Kylo cleared his throat, taking the envelopes from Enz. "Pick a color and that's your dare," he informed them.

"Purple!" Leila shot up from the couch with a grin. "That's my lucky color."

"I want red!" Scarlet said, quickly snatching the red envelope from Kylo before anyone else could.

Over the next few minutes, Blade took the green envelope, Theo took the white one, Mattheo took the black one, and Declan took the blue one.

"Right, now open your dare up and read it out," Enz instructed them, picking up his hoodie. "The first team to complete their dares needs to meet us three at the astronomy tower before sunrise."

"What's the prize?" Leila asked, standing with Theo and Blade, across from Scarlet, Mattheo, and Declan.

Enz smirked, looking around at them. "Winning team doesn't have to help pay for our trip to France."

"We're going to France?" Scarlet's jaw dropped. She had no idea about a trip, and by the looks of the others, she knew they had no clue about it either.

"Surprise!" Kylo threw his hands up with a smile. "It was a last-minute thing."

"That's why they made this bloody game," Blade said with a chuckle as he opened his envelope. Then his face dropped, and he glared at Enz. "You came up with this one, didn't you?"

Enz slyly smirked, shrugging his shoulders. "Read it out, Blaisey Boy."

Blade sucked on his teeth. "'If you have a girl on your team, wear her best clothes and then start a food fight in the Great Hall," he read out loud.