6. Meeting again.

"He's already here."

My heart skips a beat. I immediately turn my head to look around.

He chuckles, seemingly amused at my surprised reaction.

"No, not in this room. But he's outside."

"Oh.. Alright."

The Master looks over at Amane, gives her a small nod and she opens the door. As soon as i look at whats outside the door, my hear skips a beat once again. Its him.

"Welcome, Sanemi. Please sit down."

My hands start sweating, and i feel my heart speeding up. Its the guy that saved me. The guy i met on the hallway, and who was kind of rude. The hashira that's gonna train me. Lord have mercy..

"Welcome, Master. I hope youre doing well."

Sanemi sits down next to me, not even giving me a single glance. Rude!!

"Thank you for coming, Sanemi. I have a favor to ask you."

Sanemi nods and immediately replies with a calm voice.

"Of course. What may this request be?"

Huh? He can actually be kind?

"Would you be willing to train Y/n to be a Demon slayer?"

My heart feels like its beating out of my chest. God, he's so gonna decline the favor.

I look over to Sanemi, not knowing if i want him to say yes or no. But suddenly he looks back at me, looking straight into my eyes. His Lavender eyes look straight into mine. I don't know what, but i can't help but feel drawn to look into his eyes.

But after a few seconds, he cuts the eye contact and looks back at the Master.

"Master, you know that i respect you from my heart. But why should i train a little girl like her? Don't i have more important things to do as a hashira? She looks so weak."

"I understand what you are saying, Sanemi. Even tho, i can feel a strong will in her heart. A will to destroy all demons out there. I can feel a strong will to take revenge for her family. This willpower is exactly what a Demon Slayer needs. So please, Sanemi. Would you be willing to train her? Show her what it feels like, to safe humans. Show her what it feels like, to be strong. And please, show her what it means to be a Demon Slayer."

Sanemi takes a deep breath and closes his eyes. He thinks about this deeply. But after a few seconds, he suddenly looks straight into my eyes again and speaks up.

"Fine, Master. I will train her. Not because i want to do her a favor, but for your favor to be fulfilled."

My face immediately goes pale as i hear his words. Why does it always seem like he hates me? He doesn't even know me! How can he be so rude towards someone who didn't do anything wrong..? Wait.. Or did i do something? No.. No i really didn't..

The master nods gently, and it's noticeable that he is pleased with Sanemi's answer.

"Thank you, Sanemi. I have big trust in you, that you will make her become a great demon slayer. I have no doubt, that this will work out. But please, try not to be too harsh on her."

Sanemi sighs slightly but doesnt say anything. He wouldn't want to disrespect his Master.

"So uh.. How exactly is this gonna be now..?"

Sanemi immediately shoots me a glare as soon as i speak up. What the hell did i do now?

I start feeling frustrated, yet also saddened by how he seems to treat me. I thought we could maybe bond a little, as he was the one who safed me.. I thought we could maybe become friends.. Maybe in the future?

Even tho Sanemi seems to be bothered by the fact, that i started talking, the Master doesn't seem to be bothered. He seems rather.. Happy? Happy that i am comfortable enough to speak up.

"You will live in the Wind Estate from now on. Every Hashira got their own estate, for living and training. Their estates are big enough, for several people to live there,in case theres a potential Tsuguko, or anyone close to him, who needs a place to stay.. Oh, a tsuguko is someome who is training under a hashira. Therefore, you'll be Sanemi's Tsuguko. You'll be training 5 days per week. You have some free time on the weekends. Thats the training plan for tsugukos. Sanemi will talk to you about the rules in his estate. His estate, means his rules. In case you are absolutely not okay with the Choise of Sanemi training you, i'll ask the other Hashiras if they want to train you-"

The Master suddenly gets cut off Sanemi.

"Theres no need to switch her trainer. I'll do this."

The Master and i are botb very surprised about Sanemi cutting him off mid sentence, but eventually, the Master smiles once again. How can someone be that calm?

"Very well. I think that i already explained all the Important details. Anything further will be handled by Sanemi now. Congrats on being a Tsuguko, Y/n."

Sanemi and i bow our heads at the same time, and as i see Sanemi starting to stand up, i get the hint and Stand up too.

"You may leave now. Goodbye.."

Sanemi and i speak up at the same time.

"Goodbye, Master."

"Goodbye, Master."

I start walking out of the Master's estate with Sanemi following right behind me. As soon as i step outside, i take a deep breath of the fresh air.

I turn around to look at Sanemi, just to see him looking down on me with a annoyed look. What did i do?!

"Uhhh.. Sooo-"

"Shut it. Just follow me."

I immediately shut up and start following him as he starts walking into a specific direction. I dont even try to build up a conversation, as i know exactly that he will either snap at me, ignore me, or insult me. And i really have absolutely no idea why he's so rude to me.

The sun slowly starts setting, making the Sky appear in a beautifil mixture of different Orange and blue shades..

With this amazing view, i continue following him, still looking at the sunset while feeling kind of excited about my incoming adventure.