THELONIUS

⚠️ TRIGGERED WARNING:
PLEASE IF HINDI MO KAYA ANG GANITONG TEMA, YOU ARE FREE TO LEAVE.

---

"Who's your boss?" I asked full of anger as I looked at the man in front of me. His hands and feet were tied and his face was covered in blood and wounds.

He didn't speak and kept his tongue tight. I grinned and looked at Supremo. He immediately got what I wanted to convey so he took a pliers and faced the man.

"Are you going to tell us information or I'm going to peel your nails in your fingers?" I said with a calm voice. He didn't even see any fear in ho his eyes, so I turned back to Supremo to let him do the right thing.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh!" Sigaw nito ng inumpisahan na ni Supremo ang trabaho niya. Hindi madadala ang mga ito kung hindi sila bibigyan ng Desiplina.

"Hindi ka talaga aamin?" Hunter ask with a cold and thunder voice. Hingal na hingal naman ang lalaki at tinignan ako ng masama.

"PATAYIN MO NALANG AKO! WALA KANG MAKUKUHANG KAHIT ANONG IMPORMASYON SA'KIN!" sigaw nito pagkatapos ay dumura ng dugo sa aking harapan na halos ako ang matamaan nito.

'Fuck!'

"Not that fast. Dalhin iyan sa Dungeon upang pahirapan." Utos ko sa mga tauhan ko na kanila namang sinunod. Rinig ko pa ang sigaw ng lalaki habang kinakaladkad ng mga tauhan ko patungo sa silid na aking tinuran.

"Big Boss, ano ang gagawin mo sa kaniya?" Hunter ask while looking at the man. Tumingin naman ako sa kaniya ng diretso and my lips rose up.

"I will play with them." I just simply said and walk away. Pumunta ako sa lamesa na puno ng mga kagamitan katulad ng armas, mga kutsilyo, katana. Pero ang kinuha ko ay ang latigo.

Ang isang taksil sa grupo ko ay hindi dapat binubuhay ng matagal. Sumanib siya saaming grupo para magbigay ng kaalaman sa Amo niya. Tsk.

Pero hindi nila ako maiisahan. Pinatagal ko lang ng bahagya dahil natutuwa akong pagmasdan ang mga asong hayok na hayok na patayin ako. Hindi nila kaya. At walang sino man ang kayang magpabagsak saakin. Wala.

With the anger boiling inside me, the person who can bring me down, including my beloved organization, has not yet been born. Every thought of a potential adversary ignited anger in my chest.

Bitter emotion made my heart beat faster, while my clenched fist could find no solace in its pent-up anger. Vengeance consumed my dreams, a thirst for revenge that nothing on earth could quench.

As soon as I entered the dungeon, I saw the man who betrayed me and the entire organization bound hand and foot. I tightly gripped my whip, twirling the handle in my hand before getting ready.

"You still refuse to speak?!" My voice boomed like thunder, commanding attention and quelling any whisper of dissent.

The traitor remained mute, his silence a feeble shield against the storm of my rage. But I would not relent. With each word, I unleashed the fury that burned within me, scorching the very air around us.

"Your cowardice disgusts me! You stand there, trembling in fear, yet you dare not utter a single word of explanation for your despicable actions. Do you think your silence absolves you of guilt? No! It only fuels the flames of my wrath! You will not escape accountability! Every moment of your silence will be met with an eternity of torment as you face the consequences of your betrayal!" I yelled in anger, my voice filling the room with loudness.

My words seemed to shake the walls, as I let out my frustration. I could feel my heart beating fast, as I continued to express my emotions. Each word I spoke was a declaration of my anger, as I let it out into the room.

"If you won't tell anything, it's better for you to die in my hands!!" I started slapping my whip over his back. He screamed and fought because of the pain, but I had no mercy. I have no kindness for a man who betrays me. I will kill anyone who does this. They will beg and wail, hoping that I will take their life.

I didn't stop. "I didn't stop until I reached a thousand lashes on his back. I paused and stood up straight. I looked at the man trembling in pain, suffering from the relentless whipping I inflicted upon his skin."

"Hunter!" I shouted while looking at the man in front of me.

"Yes, Big Boss?" Tanong niya ng makalapit.

"Dalhin mo ito sa isang Kwarto, huwag bibigyan ng pagkain, o maski inumin. Pagkatapos ay dalhan mo ng isang regalo ang kampo nila. Paniguradong magiging maganda iyon kung makakatanggap sila ng regalo mula saakin." I smirk.

"Noted Big Boss." Hunter uttered and followed my order. Tinulungan na rin siya ng iba pa na mga tao ko at dinala nga ito sa isang kwarto na siya lamang mag-isa.

As his agonized cries echoed through the room, I reveled in the chaos I had caused. With each scream, I felt a surge of satisfaction knowing that he was enduring the pain I intended for him. My smirk widened, fueled by the realization that I had achieved exactly what I wanted.

After a while lumabas na si Hunter sa Dungeon at dala ang isang box na kulay itim habang may dugo sa kaniyang mukha. I smirk and hold the box.

"Good job Hunter."  Papuri ko sa kaniya, tumango lamang ito at inalis ang gloves na gamit niya.

"Saan mo ipapadala ang regalong iyan? Alam mo na ba kung sino ang boss ng traydor na'yon?" Supremo ask me. Tumawa naman ako ng mahina at inayos ang box na binigay ni Hunter.

"Do you think I would do that thing if I didn't already know? Of course not. I didn't become a Mafia Boss, a powerful leader in the Underground Society if I'm stupid, of course, I know everything." My lips lifted and I looked at him with cold eyes.

"Noted Big Boss. The Supreme Consiglier desires to convene in Europe tomorrow. We must travel there to receive a briefing on the changes occurring in the underground society. To complete the seven bosses in the Underground Society, the Supreme Consiglier will also present a seventh boss." As I stood there, his words echoing in my mind, I couldn't help but feel a sense of excitement and anticipation building up inside me.

I nodded subtly, and my mind was flooded with thoughts about the upcoming events. I took a deep breath and spoke with a firm tone, "Prepare the airplane for tomorrow's departure." The weight of responsibility was evident in my voice, and I knew that the two of them were paying attention.

I continued, "Tell the entire Onyx Eclipse Society that we have to meet the seventh Boss at the Supreme Consigliere." The upcoming rendezvous was crucial, and I wanted everyone to know the importance of it.

The gravity of the moment hung in the air, palpable and undeniable. I knew that the journey ahead would be challenging, but I was ready for it.

"You're dismissed," I said so the conversation would end, and giving them permission to leave and make the necessary arrangements for our trip.

"Ensure all essential items are packed for our trip. We'll be staying there for a week, attending to various matters and presenting my special gift to them," I added once more, emphasizing the importance of the trip.

As I turned away, a sense of longing washed over me.

"Damn, I miss my beloved, Mi Reina," I murmured.

She's the queen of my life, and I couldn't wait to see her beautiful face again. With a sense of urgency, I hastened my steps, eager to leave the place and go to her just to see my Queen.

SLOWNSTURDY

What if yung Reyna niya ang isa sa mga Seventh bosses? What if WHAHAHAHAHAHA.

•wala pa akong names sa Reyna niya, bigay nga kayo ng names suggest kayo whahahahahaha