Chapter 16

Dogday wakes up covered in bite marks while looking tired, he grabs his phone and he goes on Twitter seeing a picture of kickin posing with a can of monster, the top comment is from hoppy, 'of course you drink that garbage that's why your a submissive bitch'

Catnap posted a comment five minutes ago, 'dogday was my bottom last night *wink*'

Dogday immediately turns around seeing catnap awake and writing a note, 'im sorry you almost died in my last house fire, please accept these cookies as an apology' he attaches a bag of cookies to the letter and he sets it down on his nightstand. Dogday climbs on top of him, showing off his teeth, 'you think you're so funny theo'

Catnap smirks and shows him his tablet, 'I know I'm funny'

Dogday smirks back, and he starts drooling on him, 'I let you be a top for one night, and suddenly you have balls of steel'

Catnap writes a new message, 'You never let me show it, you're always fighting our battles for us, maybe if you let me show you how strong i am!' he immediately tries to fight to be ontop only to get pinned back down, he leans in close so catnap can feel his breath against his ear, 'it looks like I'm gonna have to brake you and make you my bottom bitch again~' he whispers lustfully into catnaps ear before giving it a gentle bite

Crafty is in her kitchen making herself Cinnamon Caramel Hot Chocolate, once done she walks past the calendar and she stops rushing back seeing its the first of the month, 'it's the first of the month! I can finally have sexy time with Bubba! We can go on a date and we can drink!' She rushes off to Bubba's lab, seeing him doing research on his laptop

Crafty hugs him from behind, 'Good morning, my sweet elephant~, you know what day it is~'

Bubba focuses on typing on his laptop, 'um, i believe it's around April last time i checked.' he looks and sounds exhausted

Crafty looks at him, 'It's the first of the month! I've been waiting all month for this because now we can go on a date again!'

Bubba keeps typing, 'I'm sorry, crafty. I'm just very tired, and I don't really feel up to going out today, plus I have more important things to focus on, like making us whole. I need to get our soul fragments back, and I need to figure out what Bobby's hiding from us'

Crafty frowns, and she backs away, 'you barely spend anymore time with me as is, and I always look forward to this day because it's the ONE day your focus is on me the most!'

Bubba sighs and spins in his seat to face her while his arms are up, 'I'm sorry, crafty. i want to spend time together with you, but I'm also trying to find a way to help us so we CAN be happy'

'I would be happy if you paid a little more attention to my efforts to show you how much i love you!' She snaps at him, then she turns towards the door, and a tear runs down her cheek, 'I'm going out.'

Bubba watches her walk towards the door, and he holds a hand out, 'Crafty-' he's cut off when she slams the door, leaving him alone

Bubba looks down disappointed, and that's when darkness surrounds him and nightmare. Bubba appears, 'You don't need her. You don't need any of them! All you need is your books! Catnap blessed us with an afterlife alone, yet you threw it away to get your so-called friends back'

Bubba closes his eyes while shaking his head, 'Stop it! I'm not falling for your tricks. I'm too smart for them!' The darkness and nightmare fade away, he slowly opens his eyes seeing everything normal and thats when he rushes outside and looks around concerned, 'I screwed up! My goal is to save us, but I might have just doomed crafty'

He makes his way to dogdays and catnaps house knocking on the door which catnap answers, his collar is stretched so its resting on his left shoulder and it goes down his right arm, he's covered in bite and kiss marks. He looks unamused while holding up his tablet, 'do you mind? My angel is treating me like his personal chew toy'