Prologue

Long before Hogwarts the wizard community was ruled and protected in another world by a king and a queen and their trusted ally. The Queen Morgana had a preference of dark magic which in this day and time was seen as a gift from lady Magic. Where king Merlin magic was more neutral, he also preferred dark magic. Their good friend Author Pendragon he was seen as a king in the muggle world until more of the home Camelot started having more magical people join seeing the people sore how close the king was to their king and queen. Both fought together and used their magic to hide the Camelot making it a place for wizard and witch a like to feel safe.

"You're worried about the Prophecy" Morgan dark eyes watch their children. They are not going to latch onto their parent's names, many new that they all grasped onto magic quickly, ready to take the world by storm with their abilities.

"Yes, I'm worried" She looked at all the children walking over to sit at her feet, all showing concern in their eyes.

"Our family rule the sky, sea and land but we will not forever, they will be a family that will put us down and will tell the children for generations to come and will stop us from coming back in. The blood line reduced to three, one forgotten the true part of himself and now only remember in fear only as a monster. Parts of himself split. One life planed out for them already not meant to make a decision for them self. Meant to die for a man who became a monster but refuses to see that his plans are wrong. She will put our family back on top but not without sacrifice been made. Make our family once again united and defeating those who have wronged us all." Morgan looks up all her children hand claps together think about the future of their family.