02

Lyre Pov

Lessons have been weird, instead of learning math and English I'm learning how to turn bugs into objects, about creatures, I thought never really and only read about them in books. I have been learning magic for the last 3 weeks, many people think it weird me and Harry are still friends even though I'm now a "slimy snake" and by many, I mean Ron. Who says slimy snakes are scaley, uneducated children? "You seem to get transfiguration," Caitlin says as she falls into step with me and Harry. "Yeah she whispered to me that my dad also had a natural talent for it," I say smiling, many Slytherins have told me why my father is not in my life and well I had to just tell Harry, he said he doesn't see as my father is horrible to judge a child bast on the parents. He said very loudly looking at Weasley when it happened. "You won't be able to sit together this lesson" I looked at Theo who had joined us with Draco. "Why not" Harry asked. "Snape head of Slytherin no house merge, when sat in his class, scared he will do something, and we may have heard that he went to school with your fathers and said they didn't get along is an understatement." Me and Harry both look at each other. "Come on you deal with one class away from each other" We both look at each other and Harry walks toward his friends and I stay with mine.

The class was dark as we waited for the teacher to come In and do his job. With a slam of the door, Snape walks in with his clock blowing behind him. They have no wind how is he doing that? "There will be no silly wand waving in my class, in my class you will learn to brew some of the most dangerous potions to brew the older you get. Well, if you last to N.E.W.T we will see if you have wasted my time or not" he looks at all of us for his eyes to land on me and Harry. "I see one of the new celebrities think because he's famous he cannot pay attention in class." Harry's head snapped up and looked toward me and I nodded forward to make him look at Snape. "Oh, I see you thought it might Miss Black-Targaryen. Why yes her father was nothing more than a common mutt Miss Black-Targaryen's Mother was a very respected person before she got arrested but always did well in her home studies."

I felt my anger spike. How dare he "But it seems you are exactly like your father, arrogant and need everything done for you" I was getting mad by the second and could hear him just insulting a dead man.

Halloween has finally arrived people have been coming to me and Harry patting us on our backs or just smiling and saying thank you. "Is this annoying you?" Harry asked from beside me. "Yes. We can even remember what happened or even what we did, and everyone thanked us. For all, we know it was your mother that did something" I said flinging my hands up "You going to the feats" "Have to Snape said I'm not old enough to be left in the common room on my own" "Well if you are going I'm going" I look at him. "Harry, you don'

have to do that, you lost your parents you should be able to miss it McGonagall seems fair" I grabbed his hand. "No If you going to deal with people all night so am I" He smiled at me, and we both went to the great hall.

It was one night, I never felt like hurting someone so much in my life people coming over to me touching me and thanking me. Eventually, the snake partly so how uncomfortable I was and moved me to sit with all of them, Draco, Theo and Blazie came with us and now when someone tried to walk over the older student glared at them all. Looking over at Harry I saw he was sitting in between the twins Ron glaring at him. "TROLL! TROLL! In the dungeons. Thought you would all like to know" What the hell when scared your Sutter is meant to be worse not gone, and who falls forward? People got up and screamed " People started to move quickly. "I want all perfect to take your house to their common room" Dumbledore shouted. "We're already in here why we are leaving when it's easy to lose somebody or give someone the temptation to go and find out if they can match a troll" I look at the headmasterwho glares at me. The head of the house nods toward me making Dumbledore keep us all in. I looked toward Harry to make sure Ron hadn'tconvinced him to do something stupid only for him to mouth me to go over them. I told a prefect where I was going and walked over to him. "Hermoine is not here, Ron said something to her and knows has seen her since" I look at the ginger. "That very much sounds like a bully" I glare at him "Well we don't need your opinion, we can sneak out and just go and her" I look at him "Oh yea great plan, and what if we cross the troll while they, it goes in it definitely be able to get around" I crossed my arm and walk away. "Where are you going," Harry asked me and I pointed to a prefect. "Hello I'm here to tell you a first year is missing Weasley said something in one of the classes and no one has seen her all day he also thinks he and Harry should go and get her and face a troll alone" The boy eye widen and then runs off and goes the whoever and deal with this problem.