05

Lyre Pov

It had been a really long night, I was taken to the doctor who is actually called a healer at the hospital called St Mungo's they did a full Scan which was weird and then the paper was read to Narcissa and Lucius' face hardened and he fist clench he looks ready to curse someone but kept hold of Narcissa hand who always most broke down in to tear mine I do think that what she did when she brought me home and left to my room for bed. "Hello Lyre" I looked to the door to see Draco who was dressed and ready for the day. "You are meeting Theo's little sister, they usually come around now for a bit and will be staying with us for about 3 weeks before they return home but you never met Mads and she is very excited to have another girl around, thinks she going bored of me and Theo" I laugh at him with his pout. "I would get bored as well and be excited for the new company" Draco only seemed to pout more while crossing his arms.

He walked over to a door and gestured for me to come to him. "Come on you need to get ready Mother went to do a little shopping for you but she will probably take you with her to get stuff for you with your liking but you need to be all ready for now seeing as you are also meeting your grandfather" I felt my eye widen, "Grandfather" I questioned. "OH, right yes Lord Avery Targaryen ll your grandfather on your mother's side nothing like other than when his daughter followed you-know-who in a fit of rage and destroyed much of his castle and many of his people" My eyes widened now I could feel my nerves appearing. "He will probably tell you more of his history and everything but don't worry about it too much he would never harm family unless you commit a crime against your blood you are fine" I nodded. Draco helped me get ready and we left my hair down I was in its very curly black waves and Draco smiled at his work he took my hand and led me downstairs.

Sat with Theo and another girl she had blond hair and then turned around with blue-eyed eyes looking back at me. "Hello Lyre, you and Harry have been all over the daily prophet" I give a small smile knowing what that meant. "Don't worry we are not going to give you any pity mostly because I feel like you will learn some really nasty jinx and jinx me." I laughed at that. "Well, this is my sister, she looks more like mum, and I think it makes me better looking" The girl kicked him. "Sorry to have to disagree with you Theo" Me and the girl laughed at his shocked face and Draco tried not to laugh as well. "Hi, I'm Madeleine Nott" She placed her hand out which I shook. "It going to be nice not to be the only girl around here anymore" I smiled after her and agreed. "You will be able to get to know her better later, but she has a very important someone to go and meet" I smiled and went with Draco into the closed door and walked through.

On the side was Narcissa and Lucius with a man who wore all black with metal on his shoulder in place was a 3 head dragon which reminded me of something called a Hydra. "Hello" I smiled at all and Draco led me to my seat where he took the chair out and let me sit on it. "She has Black hair, oh I don't see much of my family features on you," he said in little disappointment. I look down. "Don't worry about that It's not like you can control your features unless you were a Metamorphmagus which I have heard you are not, you might grow into them as some baby fat goes away but only time will tell" I nodded my head and once again raised it. He nodded in approval. "Before I sit and talk about myself and our ancestors, I would like to tell you your mother is paying for her crimes against you, I saw to it personally. There are many evils in the world young dragon but one must never turn on their family" I nodded again we all ate with light chatter around the room When finished me and my grandfather were led to a more comfortable room where he sat in front of me and told me about himself. Why did he kill some many and how did it affect him with what he saw as his daughter's betrayal?

"Now let's get onto the important part first I would like to be the first one to say it is a pleasure to meet you again" I smiled and said it back. "Your father contacted me when your mother gave birth to you your father, and your godmother Lily Potter were comfortable with you seeing people I was told to come and meet you were your godmother, and your father and I all decided on your name. I can't tell you much about the Black Family tradition other than that they very much all name their children after that of astral bodies it is a very unwritten rule in the wizarding world that you have no right to an astral name unless you are a member of the noble and most ancient house of black but other than that I don't know you will have to speak to Narcissa about it. I am here to tell you about your other family The noble and most ancient house of Targaryen." I smile in excitement over learning about my family. "Now I want to give you a gift he reached in his pocket, and he brought out of the box setting it in front of me so I could open it. Inside there was a bracelet. It had a carven of an egg and a dragon. "In the past, we had a tradition of leaving dragon eggs in the credits of the newborns until they hatched all dragons have turned to stone and so have the dragon eggs they once had so there would be no point in giving you one so for a while every child has been giving a bracelet Instead it will grow with you and a wolf or dog will one day stand they to represent you Black family heritage."