XLIII

Chresanto August.

1 weeek later.

" Jacob .. Jacob please wake up. I can't do this without you baby I need you, me and your daughter. I'm so sorry .. I feel like this is all my fault, I should've never let you go especially by yourself. I love you so much, I need you to wake up .. we need you, I can't live without you. " I said, as I wiped the tears that fell from my eyes.

Jacob's been ina coma for atleast a week now and I'm going insane .. I haven't ate and the little I do eat I throw it up. I haven't slept in days and I know I look a mess right now but I don't care all I want right now at this moment is for him to wake up and get better.

" It's not your fault. " I heard, from behind me.

Looking up I seen Daniel in the doorway, with a sad smile on his face.

" It is. I should've never let him go. " I sniffed.

He sighed. " It's not your fault, he was trying to protect you and he did. He was protecting you from a monster who was supposed to be your sister but she wasn't instead the total opposite. He loves you so much, he would literally put his life on the line for you, and your child. He'll get better trust me, that's a promise. " He said.

" And what if he doesn't? " I asked.

" Don't think negative .. If he saw you right now he wouldn't be to happy. Your carrying his baby, all you've been doing is crying and stressing .. you haven't ate and you haven't slept. That's not healthy and he would literally have a fit. " He said.

I smiled. " I know. "

" Come on let's go get you something to eat and then we're gonna take you home and your gonna get you some rest. "

I sighed before kissing his lips and his forehead and making my way out .. I needed a shower, some food, and some rest. I would be back though.

Jacob Perez.

Blackness .. is all that I could see. I could hear everyone talking and some crying but for the life of me I couldn't open my eyes .. I couldn't move a single muscle.

It hurted me hearing my mother crying .. and most of all Chresanto. I missed him, his smile, his voice, his touch, just everything .. I knew he was stressing and that's one thing I didn't want especially him being pregnant. I hated myself for even putting myself in this position but I had to protect mines and that's exactly what I did.

Daniel Simmons aka Diggy.

It was over .. finally over and all our lives could finally go back to normal. Zonnique was dead, I shook my head at the thought she was so young and her mind was so fucked up that she killed her own damn self, not physically but emotionally and mentally. Getting mixed up with the wrong types of people led her where she is now .. dumped in some river.

I knew me and Chres didn't have the best type of relationship but I couldn't sit around and let him hurt himself or his child. He was so lost without Jacob and I couldn't even think about how he would be if I would've came into the picture and fucked it up. I'm honestly glad I stopped before it got to far, If not I could've ended up like Zonnique.

Chresanto & I went down to Ihop and we had some breakfast and small talk .. he thanked me for caring and he thanked me for also being there when Jacob got shot, when it happened I was in shock but I pulled myself together and got his ass to the hospital.

Rayan Lopez aka Ray Ray.

" You are indeed pregnant Mr. Lopez .. 4 weeks to be exact. Now you have your options you can have an abortion even though it could be highly dangerous due to you being a male .. you can put it up for adoption or you can simply keep it your choice. If you do choose to get an abortion you have to do it fast, once you hit the 4th month of pregnancy we can no longer do it. " She said.

I smiled sadly. " No I think i'm gonna keep this baby. " I said.

She smiled. " I was hoping you would say that. If you would like we could see your baby now. "

" I would love to. "

*

After seeing my baby who was no bigger than a peanut I got my 2 copies and scheduled me another appointment. First person I was gonna tell was my mother and I was still debating on when I was gonna tell Craig.

I closed the door with my foot and slid off my low top red & white lebrons .. I made my way into the kitchen I was starved. My mother wouldn't be here for another few hours and I was glad, that gave me enough time to think about how I was gonna tell her the news. My mom was against abortion and adoption .. she figured if you could lay down and make a baby then you could raise that baby and I agreed I never really knew how females could actually kill there baby or even give them up for adoption after carrying them for nine months but who am I to judge.

I was gonna stop by Chresanto's house a little later to check up on him, I heard about what happend to Jacob and thought that was fucked up but I know he's gonna pull through he's strong. I needed to be there for my friend right now, hell we needed eachother. I rubbed my stomach that was still flat and thought about it, In less than 8 months I was gonna be somebody's parent, I was hoping for a little boy cause lord knows I don't need no little girl. Hm I would probably name him after Craig if it was a boy and if I was pregnant with a girl she would be named Siah.

I knew me keeping this from Craig wasn't a good idea but what if he didn't want a baby right now? What if he wasn't ready to be a daddy?

Didn't proofread. How was it. This book over in 5 chapters was thinking about making it 10 but who knows. Anybody want a sequel? Was thinking about making one. Should I take out Craig or whatttt? Lemme know what yah think. Vote,comment,sumn.