Pilot (Part1)

A/N: I'm gonna start the story at the big showcase because that's when Matt is gonna come in. I also decided to do two parts because I want to get the first real chapter up soon and that isn't going to happen if I do the first episode in one chapter

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Backstage, a distressed Trina Vega was getting checked by the nurse. Matthew was trying to calm her down when the schools guidance counselor Lane came backstage with Trina's parents and sister.

"Here she is," Lane guided the three to Trina. Matt stepped back after realising the parents were there. Suddenly a brunette girl caught his eye, he couldn't help but stare, he wasn't even listening to the conversation.

"Does anyone else know Trina's part?" A voice snapped Matt out of his gaze.

"Her sister does!" Andre, Matt's best friend, exclaimed. Everyone's attention turned to the girl as she looked panicked.

"Me sister? No, no, no, no. I just helped them rehearse, I'm not even a student here. I couldn't go onstage." The girl quickly exclaimed, trying to talk her way out of it.

"You can do this," The brunette looked around thought for a second.

"She said she'll do it" Andre lied.

"No, no I did not say I would do it" The girl spoke up.

"Come on, you can't be worse than Trina," Matt finally spoke up, earning a glare from the girl with a throbbing tongue. Everyone looked at him weirdly as he just laughed,

"Woah woah, she cannot go onstage wearing that" the girl looked slightly offended with the statement.

"Excuse me?" The girl said, with an offended look

"Go get her something cool to wear" she didn't move.

"I am not going, okay?" Andre looked over to Matt who sighed. He walked over to Tori, picking her up and putting her over his shoulder.

"Wait, what are you doing? No. Let go of me. Where are you going? Stop, let go" She pleaded, he ignored her.

"Okay, it's okay. Calm down" Andre told her.

"Shut up and let go of me" She struggled to escape his grasp and eventually gave up.

After she had gotten changed she was onstage, singing. If Matt didn't like this girl before, he certainly did now. She's got the voice of an angel he thought to himself

As she finished the crowd cheered for her. Matt was still shocked at her talent, he also quietly wondered how she and Trina are related. She made her way backstage.

"That was incredible!" A voice exclaimed, Matt turned to see his principal. "Who are you?" He asked, eagerly.

"I'm Tori Vega. Who are you?" Matt chuckled, walking up next to the principal.

"This is Principal Eikner, our principal" He told her before stepping back to watch the scene unfold.

"You don't go to this school?" He questioned, she shook her head 'no' before principal Eikner continued "Do you want to?" She looked shocked

"Me? Well should I?" She asked, turning to everyone backstage

"Yes" Everyone exclaimed in unison

"But the kids who go here are all like insanely talented" She exclaimed

"Yeah, so are you!" Matt and Andre told her in unison. Tori, however, did not look convinced

"But what if I'm not good enough to go here?" The two boys then shared a look before walking on stage

"Hey, hey!" Matt got everyone's attention before letting Andre speak "This girl doesn't think she's good enough to go to school here," He told everyone. Matt jumped back in "Now, me and Andre think that's insane but what do you guy think?" The audience cheered "I think that's a yes" Matt whispered to Andre, who chuckled in response.

The boys turned back to Tori before Andre spoke "See, it's just a high school"

"It's not just a high school! The kids who go here are all artsy and stuff and I'm just normal" Tori exclaimed, making Matt chuckle.

"No way, a girl who we just met and know nothing about is normal? Who would've guessed?" Matt replied sarcastically, earning an elbow from Andre. He groaned before speaking again "Look there's nothing wrong with being a little average"

"Anyway, you're not alone, me and Matt got your back" Andre told her, she nodded.

"Okay"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: 717 words? Who does he think he is? Anyway if I don't update for a while it's because I'm procrastinating or I'm busy with school. Also if the writing is bad please excuse it - this is my first fanfic.