Finally.

Valentines POV

I woke up, looking at the time 4:00 AM. I looked over to Colby who was pretending to be asleep. "I know you don't sleep, you cant fool me anymore." I said with a giggle. He opened his eyes.

"Well I fooled you for a while didnt I?" He said with a smirk. I stared at the celing of my bedroom. "Whats it like?" I asked, looking over to him. He raised an eyebrow. 

"What is what like?" He asked. "Being a vampire?" I said. "Well, your emotions are heightened. And we all have a special gift." He said, I sat up sitting criss cross infront of him.

"What kind of gifts?" I asked another question, god why am I so nosey. "Well I have super strength, Tara can see the future but some things are super unexpected like what happened to you. Corey can run faster than us. Devyn has the power of beauty, and Jake can change emotions. Sam can see the past which is why hes so sensitive, if he touched someone he can see everything that happened to them from their perspective its probably a horrible thing to have." He said as I listened contently.

Until his phone rang. "Hello?" He said. "Oh ok. Yes we will be there, ok. Thank you, bye." He said, putting his phone down next to him.

"What was that?" I asked, "Guess what you get out today?" He asked, "Oh my god! Finally!" I yelled jumping onto him. My arms wrapped around his neck, his hands on my waist.I went from 60 pounds to 100 in a month.

I wrapped my legs around his waist, leaning back and kissing him. He smirked and continued kissing me.

Smut smut smut heres the smut.

He stopped kissing me and laid me down on my back, being very careful of the cuts on my back. He climbed on top of me, ripping off both mine and his clothes. 

He continued kissing me as he slid on a condom. He lined himself up with me and slowly pushed himself in. I covered my mouth, not letting the moans escape my mouth.

Just as he started to pick up the pace, his phone rang. "Let's see how quiet you can be." He smirked, picking up his phone and putting it up to his ear. 

He started going faster as my body started violently shaking.

He finished the call within 3 minutes. I couldn't comprehend anything as the orgasm shook me to my core. He continued until he came. Then he got up, throwing away the condom and drawing a bath.

He came back in, picking me up and setting me on the bathroom counter. He helped me unbandage my back while I took off the bandages on my thigh.

 Everything other than my back and thigh were healed.

I got down off the counter, pinned up my hair because I showered last night, I don't need to wash it. Then I stepped into the bathtub as Colby got in behind me. I leaned back, resting my head on him.

 "I have a question." He asked shyly. "Hm?" I hummed.

He paused, like he was questioning himself. "Can I drink from you?" He asked, I smiled leaning forward and turned around to face him. "Is that why you seemed so shy?" I giggled, 

"I am not shy." He said with a smirk.

He's so shy. "Yes you can, just give me five minutes." I said, laying back down on him. After about ten minutes he had to drag me out of the warm and comforting bath.

He wanted to help me wrap my cuts but I want to let them air out for a bit. I put on a red crop top with a laced back so that my clothes weren't rubbing up on the cuts, making them itch. 

I also put on black jean shorts because it was fucking hot outside.

It was about 5:00 AM now, 30 minutes of it was us having sex, the other 30 was us taking a bath. I sat on the bed next to Colby for a bit. "Why aren't you scared of me?" He said plainly. I had to do a double take to make sure it was him talking.