EPILOGUE

AUTHOR'S POV

A year passed~

"Guys, is everything ready?" Boboiboy asked and they all nodded.
"Please tell me we bought the cake" he pleaded.

"I was going to make it but I ran out of ingredients so we bought it" Yaya replied which made Boboiboy sigh in relief.

"We have to completely surprise her!" Boboiboy exclaimed.
"I don't think Y/N will be surprised. She knows you. So I am sure she might also know that you're going to surprise her on her birthday" Gopal replied.

"You know there is a saying 'jab shakal acchi nahi hoti toh Kam se kam baatein toh acchi Kiya karo' that saying is for you" Boboiboy rolled his eyes.

(A/N: I don't think I have any Indian reader here who can get it 🥲)

"Anyways, I want everything to be perfect this evening okay?"

The gang split up and went back to their home.

"So you're planning a suprise party for her" Amato entered the room.
"Yes dad. I want it to be really special since I already know how I'll make it even more special" Boboiboy said making Amato curious.

"What are you going to do?" Amato asked.
"Well, you'll just have to see" he replied making Amato chuckle.

Time skip brought to you by Abang Kassim~

Everyone was ready and hiding at your house waiting to surprise Y/N.
Y/N opened the door and saw the lights off. She chuckled knowing Boboiboy probably planned a surprise birthday party for her.

She turned on the lights and saw everyone come out and surprise her.
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY Y/N!" They sang making her chuckle.

Boboiboy came running and trapped her between his arms.

"Happy birthday, love" He pecked her lips making her blush yes, she was still not used to it.
Everyone else came forward to wish her.

"Ok now, it's time to cut the cake!" Gopal said excitedly making Ying flick his forehead.

Y/N was about to cut the cake but she suddenly stopped.
"Don't worry we bought it" Boboiboy whispered which made her sigh.

Everyone cheered when she cut the cake. Ever since she was a kid she always gave the first slice to the one she loves the most, her father.

Y/N was about to make her way towards Pian but he stopped her.

"I think this year, someone else deserves the first slice" Pian said and pointed towards Boboiboy.

With flustered cheeks she nodded and fed the slice to Boboiboy. Both Amato and Pian found it wholesome.

Soon everyone got their piece of cake and started enjoying the party.
Gopal,Fang,Adudu and Probe were having a dance battle. While Yaya and (y/n) face palmed looking at their lovers.
Ying and Maya were enjoying their cake. While everyone else was simply chitchatting.

"Thank you Oboi" Y/N said making him shake his head.
"I should be the one thanking you" Boboiboy said and pulled her in a warm hug.
"And why is that?" She asked curiously.

"Thank you for never leaving my side. Thank you for always having faith in me. Thank you for loving me from the very beginning" He replied as she tried her best not to cry.

"Okay! It's gift time everyone!" Boboiboy announced and everyone took their seats.

(A/N: as someone who has never had a birthday party and never recieved any gifts let's just pretend Y/N got very useful gifts)

"It's time for Boboiboy. I am so excited to know what he got." Yaya squealed.
"What did he get?" Pian elbowed Amato.
"I have no idea. He didn't tell me anything" Amato replied.

Boboiboy came back with a basket in his hand. He placed it on the table.
The basket was covered with a white blanket making everyone curious.

"Remove it" Boboiboy said with Sparky eyes making her even more curious.

She removed the cloth and everyone's eyes widened.

"Oh my God! It's so cute" Y/N took the little kitty in her hands

"Aww" Ying and Yaya squealed at its cuteness.

"Meet Puchko." Boboiboy said and ruffled her hair.
"Puchko..?" Y/N asked as she remembered the promise Boboiboy made when they were kids.

"I am so glad that I got my memories back. I know I broke alot of promises I made because of memory loss but this Puchko is my promise to you, Y/N that no matter what happens I will marry you, whenever you're ready" Boboiboy confessed making tears fall from her eyes.

"I love you, Oboi" Y/N snuggled him which made Boboiboy heart melt.
"I love you too, Y/N" He said and snuggled more into her neck.

Everyone was awed looking at the young so in love couple. Amato wished how Aaliyah would be here to see how mature their son has become.
A single tear dropped from his eye which didn't go unnoticed by Pian.

"Eh? Getting emotional now huh?" Pian side hugged his Pal to give him the emotional support.

"And I also want to ask, would you like to live with me? I mean just us.. together?" Boboiboy asked which made her look at Pian for his permission who later looked at Amato.

"Why are you looking at me like that? She is your daughter." Amato said making everyone laugh.

"Well Boboiboy, I give you the permission to take my daughter" Pian calmly said making them squeal.

"But I also have a condition" He added.
"Which is?" Boboiboy asked.

"You both won't do the do till you get married" Pian mentioned making both of their cheeks turn red.

"They both are gonna explode" Gopal joked.

"Sure Uncle Pian. Y/N, do you wanna get married next week?" Boboiboy asked and Y/N could tell that he was kidding.
"Yea, sure. Sounds good to me" She replied.

"Hey Hey, you both are still pretty young so hold your horses" The duo tried to hold their laughter as they saw the man panicking.

"Well then, I hope I get to live with you forever"

A/N: Too bad Y/N dies in a car crash.
Day 69 of spreading misinformation

So, the story has officially ended. Thank you so much everyone who read it. And had to listen to me ranting about my ex.

Love you all Pookies, see ya~~~