1.1 :: New life

- Moka
Her house in Osaka, Japan.
End of April, 2023.

"Moka! Get your things ready... We're gonna leave for going to the airport in 20 minutes!" My mom said from downstairs, It was pretty loud so I could hear it from my room

"I can't belive my life is gonna get worse than it already is" I said to myself.

I'm Moka, i'm 18 years old, but i'm gonna turn 19 this october, and my life is a mess.
I'm Japanese and I live in Japan since I was born, I spent there my intire life until now.

(TW: mention of death)
Why my life is a mess? Or most likely, Is gonna be? Well, First of all, i call myself "the most unlucky person in the world" because always something bad or embarassing is gonna happen to me, for example, yesterday I went late to school because alarm wasn't working and so I went to school looking like a mess, this is only one of my embarassing disadventures, Just for adding that happned worse and more embarassing things to me

but anyway... also, me and my mom are the only people in my family. All my family, which was with few people, died when I was little or before I was born, Included my dad, that died when i was only 5, in a car incident when he was going home. The worse part? I was with him and saw everything, i'm still traumatized. So, my mom, since that incident, I started to see her more rarely, and also, she got colder with me. So yeah, in summary, I grew up as an unloved and traumatized child.

Now, i'm gonna live in Seoul, this means i will have to restart my life. I wanna die.
I'm gonna go to a new school, have a new house, a new life... everything new. I don't know for how long I will survive. School in Seoul? Sounds scary, and also, my mom told me that I have to work more there in school, because she said that school in Korea are more strict than here. The reason why i'm going to Korea Is because my mom has to work there, she told me she's gonna work there forever, so i'm forced to stay there for the rest of my life.

Well, returning to reality, my bags are alredy ready but I have to add some things more.

"Moka! Hurry up we have to go!" My mom says from downstairs. "I'm coming! Wait a minute!" I say, then I bring my phone and I look at the time... It's 8:39 AM... Wait... 8:39 AM? IT'S LATE!

I put everything in my bag and go downstairs, where my mom was waiting for me, she is alredy ready and perfect, and her daughther? She looks like a mess. I look like a mess, like the usual.

I went out with my mom, reaching the car, I put all my bags in the back, I looked at my house from outside for the last time, It was my only safe place... I have so much memories in there, in the inside it's almost empty, and yes, the house it's alredy sold, this means that that's my last time to see It.. i waved with my hand, shaking, to my house. Then I seated in the passenger seat of the car, I have my little bag with me, there Is my phone, a lipgloss, airpods, powerbank, a little brush and my sunglasses. While my mom seated on the driver seat and she started driving to the airport, which is about 20 minutes away from there.

While she was driving, I open my bag, bring my phone and airpods, I connect the two devices with bluetooth and I put both of my airpods in my ears. I open Spotify and I start playing my newjeans playlist, there Is all thier discography, Just 7 songs lol. I started playing thier debut album and then I tried to fix my messy hair with my little brush that i got from my bag.

I looked at the car mirror while fixing myself. "Better!" I said to myself, then i put some lipgloss on my lips, and finally, i'm ready.

Then we arrived to the airport, I don't know why, but since I left my house, about 18 minutes ago, I started to have a good feeling, the feeling of change. I want to start thinking positive... Yeah, in Japan I had 0 friends because everyone though that i'm weird. Maybe if I know how to start well... I might could get some friends and be popolar. Let's hope for the best.

So, I went off the car and I picked all my bags, my mom picked hers. I started walking with my mom to the entrance of the airport.

-- time skip

Finally, it's 10 AM. I'm on the plane with my mom, the plane just left right now. I feel so sleepy, I could fall asleep in any moment now. And so I do. I close my eyes and finally I can sleep. Last night I didn't sleep because of how much scared but excited i was... And i am.

So, this isn't my first flight, and either not the first time I go to Seoul. I went to Seoul just one time, when i was 4, because my dad was half Korean, so yeah, i'm 1/4 Korean and I can speak the leanguage and read hangul.

I went there with my parents for a short vacation and also to visit my dad's friends. Anyway, I can't wait to get in Seoul, my mom told me that she will get me newjeans albums for comforting me from this change.

Yeah I sound a bit childlish, but even if i'm 18, almost 19, an adult, my mom still controls me, she said that after I finish school she will stop controlling me, and yeah, when I said that she's gonna buy me albums, I mean that she has control of my money and I can't choose what to buy. I know, it's hell.

. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁

A/N :: Author Note

Soo... Just all of sudden I wanted to write a Illit ff. I took an intire morning to write this so I hope you all will like it! :)

*Maybe there will be slow updates but idk!