1.3 :: Starting off well?

- Moka
Home.

"So? What else you're keeping secret From me?" I say, a bit mad. 'Why she kept all these secrets...' My mom, looking at me, embarassed and sad, says "Moka... You know... Yoon, my friend..." 'Yoon? Yoon what...' i think to myself. "Yeah, Yoon, your friend, so?" I say, in a mad tone. "Well... Uh... She Is and has been my psychologist for almost 2 months... a...and.."

"And?" I ask, annoyed. My mom continues talking "W...well... She made me realize that i'm way too harsh with you and that you deserve love and I totally... Ruined your childhood... I'm sorry..." My mom looks down, embarassed and disappointed in herself. I look at her, i'm shocked but I feel bad for her. She treated me like shit for years but she's still my mom. "I..." I'm wordless. I don't know what to say.

"I'm sorry, Moka, i'm sorry... forgive me..." My mom says, crying. I go near to her, wipe her tears and hug her tightly. "Sure, sure! Sure that I forgive you..." I say, in a happy tone, trying to comfort her. She hugs me back. Oh and fun fact, when this happned, the OMG album CD was playing, and during all this "sad" part, Ditto, the second track of the album, played. It made everything more comfortable... That song Is so cozy...

-- Time skip

After what happned yesterday, I feel happier. I feel like everything Is gonna be good now. New life... Maybe a GOOD new Life Is starting? I hope so...

It's 7 AM, school starts at 8:15 AM. My phone alarm Is gonna ring in soon. I Just stay in bed as long I can.

I'm a lazy person, and If someone gives me the opportunity to stay in bed sleeping all day, I would. Also saying that, One of my nicknames Is "sloth" because not only i'm lazy, but I'm also slow doing... Everything, I would say.

Ah yes, by the way, this Is my First day at school. It's kinda weird joining school now tho. It's the beginning of May, next month and school Is over. I can't Just stay home?!?

The school i'm going it's called sunlight highschool (A/N: It doesn't exist, I Just made It from my imagination) It's a really bit school, and has the best teachers and students. It's for 15 to 22 year olds. There are many grades there, even if doesn't It really make sense, it's like this. I'm hoping that I will make some friends there.

My phone alarm finally rings... It's time to waaaaaakeeeeee uuupp~ even if i don't want to. I stretch and then my morning routine, skincare, breakfast, etc...

It's 7:45 AM now. I'm starting walking to school, which isn't so far from there, in about 10 minutes I should be there.

With my airpods on, I start lissening to newjeans, more specifically I lissen to 'Hype boy' on loop. That song makes me feel good for some reasons. Something i'm really happy of, is that in this school we have no dress code nor uniform. So I can dress how I like!!! Today i'm wearing a white long-sleeved shirt with a Pink graphic and a pink skirt.

I'm finally at school, and while i'm walking, while lissening to hype boy that made me for a moment disconnect from reality, I accidentally trip and fall to the ground. A girl goes near me and helps me getting up from the ground

"Are you okay?" She asks. "Yeah, I am, thank you" I say, and I smile at her, to thank her, I feel kinda embarassed now, well, I was expecting myself to have a embarassing moment during the period of my 'new life', or at least, since all good things are happening now, not this fast. I worry if I look like a mess and I ask her "Do I look like a mess?"

"No, you don't, why?" She said, that girl looked confused. "Oh, fine." I say. Then the girl speaks again "Are you new there? I think it's the first time I see you" the girl says in a friendly tone. "Yeah I am new, it's my first day"

"Oooh so you're new, what's your name?" She asks. "My name Is Moka" I reply. "Wow, that's such a pretty name... Moka... Wait... Are you Korean? Because your name seems Japanese." She asks to me. "Well I am 1/4 Korean. My mom Is Japanese and my dad Is half Korean half Japanese"

The girl Is surprised. "Oh so you're mostly Japanese, right?" She asks me. "Yes, also I was Born and spent most of my life in Japan until... Yesterday." I say, awnsering to her question. "Oh wait what do you mean by 'until yesterday'?" She asks, curious.

"Oh I Just... I've moved there in Seoul." I awnser. "Why?" She asks. "Because my mom has to work there." I say. "Ahh... Have you came here before in Korea or it's your first time? Because... The way you speak Korean its perfect" she says.

"Oh, thank you, yeah i've came there once, when I was four." I say. "Ooh, I got It." She said "by the way, what's your name?" I ask.

"Oh, my bad, sorry I didn't tell you before. Let me introduce myself to you" she says.

"I am Lee Wonhee, i'm 15 and i'm the most popoular girl in this school"

──────

A/N :: Author Note

Kinda short Chapter because I had to study a lot this week and I don't have time also to make It longer.

I Hope you all enjoyed this Chapter

Sending love🫶🏻