✩; Kiss Gray-sama?!

I dare Juvia to kiss Gray when he is distracted.

-✖︎-

Instead of the usual anger and mixed jealousy she felt; the blue haired female felt nothing but envy as she stared at her beloved Gray-sama talking to her love rival.

Their loud laughter made her wince in pain and confusion; her eyebrow twitching diminutively in the process.

Had he replaced her with love rival already?

Of course not. He wouldn't replace her with someone like Lucy. She felt a sudden surge of relief before walking over to Lucy and Gray who were chatting happily.

Juvia sat down beside him with a subtle smile. "Gray-sama," she purred casually, wanting to gain the male's attention.

"Oh, hi Juvia."

Was his response, making the female devastated. Lucy shot her a look and a smile, before returning to her friendly chitchat with Gray.

Which was rather contrary in the bluenette's belief. An exasperated sigh escaped her lips. How does a woman get a man's attention?

That's it!

Her eyes gleamed with mischief like a lightbulb had appeared on top of her head.

Reluctantly, she slammed her soft lips against Gray's, feeling the blood rushing to her cheeks.

The female pulled away, shocked by her own movement.

Both of their jaws were unhinged.

Gray was surprised by her soft lips on his. And, Juvia was surprised that he tasted differently from her dreams; he tasted better in real life.

-✖︎-

[I tried ;-; Terrible migraine, sorry.]