𝐯. rudolph

𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐌𝐄─── ・ 。゚⟡ 𑁍 ⟡ ˚。 ・ ───જ⁀➴        𝚁𝚄𝙳𝙾𝙻𝙿𝙷       𖥔 ݁ ˖ ❫

𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐌𝐄
─── ・ 。゚⟡ 𑁍 ⟡ ˚。 ・ ───
જ⁀➴        𝚁𝚄𝙳𝙾𝙻𝙿𝙷 𖥔 ݁ ˖ ❫

FAMILY FUN NIGHT, or whatever it is Julianna liked to call it had been rescheduled to tomorrow for some reason. So, she and her friends were in some store as the looked around, trying on everything in sight.

Aaliyah found a red nose, making her gasp and run up to it without a second thought, putting it on her nose as she adjusted her glasses.

"C'mon, why am I the only one trying to be productive this year?" She pouts dramatically, hands on her hips as she eyed the group carefully.

"Sorry, pretty girl," Dylan sighed with a grin, kissing her cheek as she stumbled over her words for a second, her hand hitting his chest playfully as to push him away.

Valeria laughed, "I don't mean to, just lots of photoshoots lately. You're right, though, let's get the spirit going!" She grabbed a pair of sunglasses with candy canes on them, along with snow.

"And I'm busy prepping the last game," Madelyn sent Dylan a glare, which made Aaliyah hold back a laugh as she turned around and continued to look around for more accessories.

Valeria then suddenly announced her presence with the camera clicking every time she took a photo, making Aaliyah laugh as she tried different poses, yet eventually got embarrassed and covered her face. "Okay, that's enough," She chuckled.

"What's the plan? Christmas Eve together, right? What're the activities?" Valeria asked as she shower her every photo, making Aaliyah nudge her slightly with a knowing smile.

"I'm down with whatever," She shrugged, "But we have to keep the tradition up! I will not let that die down; it's too good."

The tradition. Every year, right before Christmas, they gathered and decided a new theme for every Secret Santa, as well as staying up and rewatching movies they're watched a hundred times before, just for the sake of keeping it up. They baked, attempted at cooking, and even started letting their parents in on it—just not for everything. It was technically theirs, and they wanted to keep it that way; but they would happily share information and facts.

"What is the theme this year?" Madelyn popped in, her eyes searching for anything that catches it; something unique.

"Bring something that represents another one's favorite. It can be a favorite shoe, dress, show, whatever. It just has to be something they enjoy, above other things, and they have to guess what it is,"

"How does your creativity never die down?" Madelyn asked with a dreamy sigh, hands on his hips as she smiled.

Aaliyah jokingly flicked her hair off her shoulder, "I try,"

"Certainly do," Dylan agreed as he put a witch hat on her, decorated with elves and snowmen.

"Please don't get all coupley now, it's—I honestly don't know," Madelyn interjected, her brows knitted as she tried to catch the word, "I will miss your arguments."

"Oh, those still happen," Aaliyah concluded quickly, nodding as she adjusted the hat on her head.

"Very often. Not serious, though. Like about stupid things, or whatever," He shrugged.

"Me not knowing what to eat is not stupid!" Aaliyah gasped, hitting his shoulder.

"Yeah, but when I give you options, you want none of them, but then again you were always like that, so," He hummed.

"She's so valid," Valeria shook her head, an impressed look on her face as she reapplied her lipliner.

"Girls are just that way, get used to it," Madelyn sighed, "You probably are. Wait, you literally are."

"That's what I said?" He furrowed his brows and turned to her, sparing her a glance.

"Are you calling me dumb?" Madelyn gaped, arms crossed with an unpleased look on her face, shaking her head as she clicked her tongue.

"Absolute children," Aaliyah shakes her head with a low laugh, low enough for Valeria to hear, since she was right next to the girl.

"My favorite, though," She replied and let the camera fall onto them for a second or two when she was done with her lips, "They even fight like siblings. It's crazy."

"Oh, you and Dylan do, too," Aaliyah added on.

"We all do, even you; but your way is more...y'know?" She tried to find the words but couldn't, yet it was obvious to what she was hinting at.

Aaliyah nodded, a soft chuckle leaving her, "I know." She then took a deep breath, "You have any ideas what you're getting your person?" She asked them all, turning around as they all looked at her.

"No, but I'll figure it out," Madelyn paused, exhaling heavily as she racked her brain.

"Yes, you will," Aaliyah grabbed Madelyn and let their arms hook together, along with Valeria. Dylan followed behind, taking a few unserious photos, before Valeria threatened to kick him if he didn't leave her phone alone.

"Food?"

"Ah, the question of the century," Aaliyah shook her head, "I always don't know. Do not ask me!"

"I say tacos!" Dylan intervened, making them all send him funny looks, "What?"

"You just never actually gave us an option. You're all grown up," Valeria pretends to wipe nonexistent tears with her free hand, making him roll his eyes playfully.

"Okay, Mister Sassy. Take it down a notch," Madelyn said sassily, making Aaliyah gently push her slightly with her shoulder, a smile on her face.

"Look who's talking," He said before running out of the store, onto the sidewalk, making Aaliyah groan frustratedly and run after him. He took her beanie.

"Hoffman, you will be sent home in a casket! That was a gift from my mother!"

🏹 𝐀𝐑𝐘𝐀𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄 ... !
⋆.ೃ࿔*:・ been a while SORRY