CATS

WhiteEar: A blue eyed orange tabby tom with one stripe on his white tail.

LionFur: A yellow-green eyed long haired gray she-cat with a leaf on her ear, she had dark gray stripes only on her tail and back.

Hammy: An amber eyed brown tom with a brown feather on his ear.

Fox: A half blind blue eyed orange she-cat with a yellow collar that has her name.

Gold: A green eyed light orange she-cat with stripes on her body and tail.

Brownie: A Amber eyed tom with a red collar. - littermate: HawkTalon -

8 Ball: A blue eyed black tom with a white tail and snout. - ex: Snow -

Cloudy: A light blue eyed white she-cat with a dark blue tip on her tail.

Ice Cream: A half blind green eyed tom with striped splotches on his torso.

Snow: A blue eyed white she-cat with gray stripes near her tail.

Eclipse: An orange eyed dark gray she-cat with black stripes on her back.

Hiya! I made this account cuz my friend recommended me wattpad. I named this account after my hamster. Still reading into the wild.. Sooo.. Hope you like this story!!!

8 Ball walks into the barn, " We have no food.. We need to relocate!" He says as he pads, then jumps onto a hay bale. All the cats agree, they all canter off outside the barn. Snow, 8 Ball's crush, pads and pushes other cats in order to get near him. " Hey 8 Ball!" She meows. Snow looks at 8 Ball's eyes, she sees a sort of shine to it. " Hi.." He says. " What's wrong..?" Snow asks. " You see, I-I like you.. No, no.. I don't like you.. I love you!" He mumbled. Snow's eyes grow wide. She stops padding.. Then smiles. "Me too..." She meows. Eclipse saw what 8 Ball said. She stops in her tracks and runs away, tears falling from her eyes. " Th-that Snow!" She meows. The cats found an empty camp, in the territory, there were lots of birds, rabbits, mice, and fish! 8 Ball was the leader.. Though, something was off with their clan.. 8 Ball padded into the empty leader den. There were 2 nests. "Snow! Come in please!" He meows. Snow canters into the den, "Yeah?" She says. 8 Ball tells Snow his secrets.. Snow's eyes widened.. "WHAT!? YOU CAN'T DO THAT TO INNOCENT KITS," She yowls. "THEY AREN'T YOUR TOY! I'M BREAKING UP WITH YOU!" 8 Ball looked at the furious she-cat's eyes, then he looked down. "Sorry.." He meows. "Sorry won't fix it.." Snow meowed. 8 Ball's secret was: "I will use the kits to defend this camp, if they die we will threaten a kit to replace their duty!"

                                                                        CHAPTER 2

At night, it became a full moon. 8 Ball walked onto the clan rock and yowled, "From this day, this empty camp will become.. MOONCLAN" A small hush was heard, one by one cats murmured... "I don't know the code! I was born a Kittypet!" A cat mewed. The cats still got their warrior names.. Fox became FoxTail. Ice Cream became IceEar. Gold became GoldBlaze. Brownie became AmberEye. Cloudy became CloudFeather. And Snow became SnowFace. "And I, 8 Ball.. Shall become Eightstar." The black tom meowed. The cats looked at Eightstar..

                                                              MOONCLAN

                                                        Furious and Rude

"But we do not know the code!" AmberEye yowled. "We don't need it." Eightstar meowed. The blue eyed tom padded away from the rest of the clan, he started laughing as he went into his den. "Soon.. Soon those WARRIORS will bow down before me.." He meowed. He yawned and then curled up in his nest. 10 moons later, the clan was thriving. Though, Eightstar was acting different.. He would leave the camp most of the time. Fights would happen often.. Eightstar had been known for almost killing a cat.. When a cat tries to leave the clan.. Eightstar lunges at them and claws at their eyes.. So that they could PROBABLY get blinded.  The cats got suspicious of each other. Even Eightstar. He stopped doing clan meetings. And just shouted at other cats who tried to talk to him. Moonclan had sunk to a new low.. like for book 2!!