1

In Purple mansion

All well build guards were appointed for guarding this mansion as it is the number one mafias home.

Jeon jungkook the biggest mafia of Korea,most cruel one is on a mission. And a guy with broad shoulder sitting in the hall of this mansion getting his teeths.

After 2 hours the great jeon jungkook make his entry just to......

Guy:Stand right there Mr.jeon

Jk:huhh

Guy:WHERE WERE YOU?

JK:On a mission

Guy:😠

Jk:Baby....(try to get close)

Guy:Another step and you will face more than what I have decided

Jk:taehyung....honey I swear it was a important mission.otherwise why will I leave without telling you.

(So the guy is tae as you guys expected.Jungkook and tae are husbands as they get married 3 months ago after 6 years of dating or we can say because of jk delaying the marriage.it was a dilemma for him to marry tae because of taes profession.But his love won the battle.)

Tae:oh is it?😏

Jk:(getting nervous seeing taes reaction)

Tae:ALL OUT OF THE MANSION RIGHT NOW

hearing this all the guards and maids leave the mansion immediately at tae's command as he  is the mafia Kings husband

Jk:Aabb..ye..yess otherwise why would I...

Tae:STRIP

JK:(Gulp hard as he cant deny angry tae)lets go to be..bedroom

Tae side his face and jk got his sign so he run to the bedroom for his life thought to delay the process

Tae:Don't lock the door

After 2 minutes tae went to their bedroom and found jk as like before sitting in the bed bitting his nail .He didn't strip.Tae open the half-open door with a bang and greeting teeth.jk flinch and stand up at once

(GUYS don't you dare to forget that jk is a cruel mafia and top...but in front of taes angry face he forgets everything just like usss)

Tae:So you choose the hard one

Jk:Ani Ani (said while opening his shirt buttons) I was just waiting for you I'll strip now but please calm down honey..(open his shirt and throw it away)...I didn't get hurt trust me...

Tae went to him and started Walking around him making his mafia husband nervous .tae again comes in front of jk and open jks jeans buttons but before he could pull away jk held his hands...

Jk:Baby first let me freshen up then we can...

Tae:What honey..(seductively)

Jk:Don't please...I'll get hard

Tae:then end it fast .remove your jeans or you will suffer..choice is yours..

Jk:Please taehyung....(shout)why you always behave like this...I'm too tired you know after all day office work and missions..cant you just once let me in peace...

Tae:Done?😒

Jk was frustratedly saying all this and tae pulled his pants down.jk widen his eyes.

Jk look at tae who have red angry eyes on his injured thighs where a fresh unattended cut mark was.

Jk gulp hard

Tae:So this was the reason for you being  work up👿did you think your stupid angry talk will save you today?

Actually tae was checking if jk is hurt or not as jk is afraid of medical stuff.

Jk:I didn't try to hide...

Tae (slap jk hard):Still lying....Huhhh...

Jk was looking down as he has no other way to escape..

Tae:Come on make another excuse..I wanna see how far can you goo...come on SAY hubby

Jk:it was small one and forget it

Another SLAP

Tae:And.....

Jk is now again looking down,shaking his head for several times with teary eyes

Tae:(Grab jks checks making it pout)Don't you dare....don't you dare to lie