fourteen

We sat around the bonfire a few nights later, everyone laughing. Some boys pulled out the old music box from a hut. They placed it in front of a hollow tree, and played the music, making it spread through the glade. These that weren't singing along, were dancing.

I started humming along, swaying a bit from left to right. I never realized how many jars of Gally's 'special alcohol beverage' I had, but for some reason I stood up and started dancing.

I moved closer to the bonfire, and all eyes fell on me. I first started turning around in circles, making the boys change the song to a more up-beat one.

Newt realized I was probably drunk, if not- wasted. He smiled at me, as I swung my hair around, moving to the beat.

"Go Y/n!" Winston whistled, making boys start cheering me up.

Others joined the floor, dancing along. Teresa and I danced next to each other, enjoying ourselves. The song changed as it finished, putting a fun song up. I felt slutty, feeling like I had no cares.

I started swaying my hips, moving my hands down my body. Newt kept his eyes on me, knowing that this wasn't going to end good. He rested his elbows on his legs, looking at my attention-catching dance moves.

I trailed my hands into my hair, messing it up more. Teresa stood next to me smiling at my sluttiness.

"Whoo!" George called from the logs, looking at me.

I moved my body down, almost sitting, before moving back up, trailing my hands up my legs and thighs. They moved up my hips and then my sides.

Newt looked away, then back at me, thoughts running through his mind.

"You're crazy!" Teresa laughed, looking as I stood again. "You know that, right?" she asked, seeing as I just continued dancing.

"Oh no honey, I want to be," I whispered, making her laugh harder.

I continued my slut moves as the song changed into a more fun, slut dancing tune. I spun around, my hands exploring my body.

Newt's jealous eyes faded into my body, making his mind numb. He tried his best not to be noticeable but couldn't keep his eyes off me.

The boys around us sang along to the lyrics, while either dancing, or looking at me and Teresa dancing drunk.

The glade was filled with the bewitching music, and no one was able, or even wanted to go to bed. The huts were empty, and the fields were full of laughter, voices, songs.

I looked around me, noticing most people dancing. They were all mostly just tipsy or sober. Barely anyone besides me was drunk or wasted.

Newt saw me getting restless, out of control. His jealousy caught the best of him, causing him to sigh, looking around. He took one last look at me, seeing me lick my lips, having my hands in the air. He jumped up, immediately rushing to me through the crowd, and grabbing me by my hand.

"Y/n, you are fucking wasted. It's time to go!" he said, pulling me out of the unbothered crowd.

He pulled me away from the fire to a place little more quiet, behind the huts. He pushed me against a tree, forcing his hands to my shoulders.

"Are you fucking crazy?" he asked me, his voice sounding a bit furious. "How much have you had to drink?" he asked me, his eyes moving from my eyes to my lips.

I laughed, looking at him like this was all funny to me. "Oh Newt. You are so hot when you are mad..." I said, my voice playing dangerously.

He gave a chuckle, feeling dangerously unsettling. "Y/n. Don't test me," he whispered, moving his right hand up to my cheek. "You are drunk. Not even, you're wasted!" he laughed deeply, making me take a deep breath.

"And? Is it bothering you that I'm enjoying myself?" I asked, leaning closer to his playful eyes.

"No," he whispered, looking down at my soft pink lips. "It's bothering me that you're dancing sluttish in front of about thirty boys, who haven't quite seen a girl in person until about a few months ago..." he said, seeing as I approached his desired lips. "You are out of control," he said, my lips merely two inches away.

I leaned to him, my lips softly touching his. He moved his right hand to my waist, pulling me against him. He pushed my back against the wall as his lips became more progressive.

I trailed my cold hands around his neck into his hair, keeping his lovable face against mine. He had no cares as he explored my mouth. He moved his right hand past my cheek and into my hair, slowly curling strands around his fingers. He then removed them, moving both of his hands to my waist, and pulling me up by my thighs, to sit around his waist. He pushed me against the wall again, wanting to devour me right there and then, but he knew I was drunk, and he didn't want to take advantage of that. He pulled away, looking at my smile.

"I should get you to bed," he whispered, looking into my rest-needing eyes. I sighed, dropping my head on his shoulder.

"Fine..." I whispered, my head remaining in his neck.

He gave a light chuckle before walking back from behind the hut, holding me in his arms. He saw Thomas look back at him from the bon fire, seeing me sit around his waist and lay on his shoulder.

Newt smiled, before walking into the hut, towards my hammock. He duck under through other's hammocks and avoided walking into things. He tried keeping me stable in his arms, not knowing I fell asleep a while ago. He finally reached his hammock, knowing mine was too high for a drunk person to sleep on.

"We're here Waterlily," he said, expecting me to laugh and beg not to go to bed.

Instead I gave no response, not even releasing myself from his body. He bent over, making me lightly, and gently slip off from his body.

Only then he realized I was no longer awake. He smiled, feeling as I removed my hands around his neck. He let me lay comfortably in his bed, before pulling a blanket over my body. He bent down, giving me one last kiss on my forehead.

"Good night love," he whispered, while softly stroking my hair.

He silently left me to sleep, and headed back to Thomas by the bonfire, who was curiously looking back at the hut. Newt noticed Thomas's eyes on him and gave a laugh.

"What?" he asked sitting down next to him. Thomas shook his head, looking away with a smile. "Okay, you don't get to look at me like that and then not tell me what's wrong." Newt laughed taking a jar from Thomas.

"You are crazy about her, aren't you?" he asked with a chuckle.

Newt looked at the fire and smiled, taking a sip from the jar. "She's been here for what, about two weeks? And I am somehow already madly crazy about her," Newt sighed, looking down at the jug. "I don't know mate, she's just- somehow so seductive."

Thomas smiled, looking at Newt. "Are you telling me, you might be falling in love with her? After one week of actually knowing her?" he asked, his voice quite serious.

"Tommy mate, I don't know. She's got me going crazy here. She's like someone I know, or knew..." he sighed, putting the jar down.

Thomas laughed, looking back over the fire. "Good luck Newt," he laughed, looking Gally and Winston fighting in the circle.

Gally threw Winston out of the circle, making him win. He looked up, seeing Thomas.

"And that's my que. Time to beat his ass." Thomas sighed standing up.

Newt laughed, watching as Thomas stepped into the circle, ready to fight Gally. He sat back, picking up a jar.

He sat there, suddenly imagining and thinking about what he could, must, and maybe will do about the situation. He brushed it off and looked at the boys again, seeing Thomas getting his ass kicked. A smile flew over Newt's lips, making him laugh.