As Sweet As Icecream

You walked into the lair to find Mikey playing a video game, as per usual. He notices you and a bag full of mysterious stuff. 

"Hey, (Y/n)!" Mikey paused his game and ran up to you. "Watcha got there?"

"Oh, just some ingredients to make icecream with Donnie." You answer.

"Awesome, dude!" Mikey excitedly says. "I've never had home-made icecream before!"

"That's because you haven't, exept for Icecream Kitty." You roll your eyes.

"Psh, same thing, Dudette." Mikey runs back to his game. "Donnie's in his lab if you want him."

"Kay." You rush over to Donnie's lab and knocked on the door.

"Who is it?" You hear your boyfriends voice then a boom coming from inside. You quickly open the door seeing soot all over his face and his desk, making him cough.

"Well, that went better than expected." Donnie tried to wipe the black chemicals off his face but failed.

"Donnie." You grabbed a near by rag and wiped the soot of his face. "Your at it again?"

"Yeah, I want to get this retro-mutagen done so we can turn Karai back human again." Donnie explained.

You gave him a irritated look, "How long?"

"Only, like, 5 hours." Donnie rubbed the back of his neck. Once you've finished wiping his face, you threw the rag on the workbench. 

"Don, I'm worried about you." You hugged him and he hugged you back. "You know you can get it in one day."

He rested his chin on top of you head and held you in his strong arms. "I know."

You suddenly remembered why you were here and looked up at Donnie smiling, making his heart melt  into a puddle of love.

"Hey, Donnie!" You held up a bag of the icecream ingredients. "Wanna make some icecream?"

"Yum!" Donnie offered to take the bag and kissed your tenderly on the lips, both melting and blushing. "W-Wanna go make it now?"

"Sure!" You and Donnie linked arms and walked out of the lab together.

In The Kitchen

You un-loaded the contents of the bag and layed them across the island in the middle of the kitchen.

"What have we got here, " You mumble to yourself while Donnie stared. "Cream, milk, sugar and strawberry pureé."

"Ok, Babe, can you turn on the stove for me?" You asked, smiling when he blushed at what you called him. You got a plastic bowl out from a cupboard and place the ingredients into the bowl. "Do you wanna stir?" 

"Ok!" You crumbled when you saw his face lit up, you gave him a large spoon and he started to stir it up. While he was stirring, you couldn't help but admire his muscles flexing. You blushed when he caught you staring and told him that that was enough stirring. You got a pot and poured the mixture I to the pit and placed it on the stove, stirring it while it's cooking. Donnie took the opportunity to wrap his arms around your waist and hug you from behind, of course, this made both of you blush.

"You right there, Don?" You giggled as he kissed your neck.

"Yeah, I'm fine when I'm with you." He spoke into your neck, triggering your tickle senses. (A/N: Tickle senses? Lol)

You turned off the stove and started laughing. "D-Donnie!"

"Sorry, am I tickling you?" He started to tickle your arm pits. You shook with laughter as he continued with a smirk on his face.

"Donnie!" Still laughing, you managed to get out the following words, "We h-have to finish t-the icecrea-he-am!"

"OK, OK!" Donnie letting go of you, still holding that sexy smirk on his face. "I'm done."

You composed yourself, laughing a few times. "OK, can you get ta Tupperware container for me?"

Donnie got a large container to fill the icecream with.

"Can you pour it in there for me?" You leaned over the counter while you watch him carefully pouring the warm liquid into the container. When he was finished, you covered it with Glad wrap. (A/N: if your Australian or British you'll know that Glad wrap is, it's like cling wrap.)

You then put it into the fridge to cool so it hardens, you walk back over to Donnie to help with the dishes. There wasn't much to clean up, but even with Donnie you wanted it to last longer. When you finished you wrap you arms around Donnie's neck and he put his arms around your waist.

"This was fun." Donnie said.

"Yeah, it was!" You say, kissing his cheek.

"What! No lips?" Donnie whined.

"Fine!" You kiss him deeply on the lips, suprised to see him turn his head to depend the kiss. After about a minute, oxygen was your priority as you pull away. Both breathing heavily and blushing, you look into each others eyes dreamily.

"The icecream won't be done for a few hours." You said while you hugged him, both swaying side-to-side, like a willow-tree.

"What do you wanna do then?" Donnie asked.

"Do you wanna watch a movie?" You suggested.

Donnie nodded his head as he leaded you to his room to watch a movie, and of course, you snuggled with him.

~~~A Few Hours Later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Do you think the icecream's done?" Donnie asked, kissing you on the cheek.

You looked at the clock on Don's bedside table. It read 1:36 pm, it might be ready. "Yeah, it might be."

"Let's go check on it then." Donnie led you to the kitchen and looked into the fridge. "Come and check it."

You pulled it out and lightly pressed a finger into it, It's cold and hard! It must be ready!

"Yep!" You placed it on the island and got two small bowls and spoons out. You scooped three equal scoops in the bowl and handed Donnie one.

"Wow!" Donnie studied it. "It looks delicious!"

You both took a bite at the same time, your faces had a look of delight on them.

"Mhmm!" You scooped another spoonful of icecream and ate it.

"This is really good!" Donnie blushed, "You know, it was sweet of you to make this with me."

You put your bowls in the sink when you finished it, you looked back at Donnie, "I'm sweet?"

"Y-Yeah, you're sweeter than icecream." Donnie blushed.

"Donnie, thats so punny." You laugh, "But it's still cute."

"Well," Donnie continued, "As long as you love me, I'm totally fine with saying punny phrases."