A nasty shock

'He wanted her'

Gemma woke up on Monday nervous and excited for pyramids that day and Tom was taking her to dance and she was scared how the girls would react.

Once Cameron got in Tom's car they quickly drove to Starbucks for their morning vanilla bean Frappuccino (their absolute favourite), played some Taylor swift and drove to dance.

When they arrived and Abby saw Tom instead of Libby she suddenly realised that the famous actor and second place winner of AGT 2009 was Gemma's older brother.

After pyramid the door to studio A opened and in came Jill and Kendall! "Jill what are you doing here?" Abby asked "well Kendall wanted to come back since she missed her friends." "Oh actually Kendall come here a second I have some people to introduce you to." Abby said waving Kendall over and Jill smiled. "This is Gemma and Cameron. Your replacements." As soon as Abby said that both Jill's and Kendall's smile's dropped. "Abby please just let her dance." Jill repeated for the 10th time. "Fine! But she's on probation." Abby gave in and Kendall ran over to Maddie.

"Ok so I have a two duets and two solos. The first duet is called 'me and the devil' and our little devil is Gemma and our angel is Maddie! Then our other duet is called 'poor unfortunate souls' which is a samba and it's for Cameron and Kendall and our solo's are for Gemma entitled 'everybody wants to rule the world.' And one for Chloe called 'fired up' and it's ballet. Ok everyone can I have Gemma and Maddie first." Abby said.

rehearsal:
"Ok so maddie you start on the floor and Gemma walk on." About half and hour later they had finished the duet and they were talking about costumes. "So Gemma I was thinking a red leotard with gems and maddie the same but in white." "Yeah I like that." Gianna agreed. "Ok Maddie you're free to go Gemma let's do your solo."

"So you're going to walk to the middle of the stage and stand there for six counts and then kick yourself leg."

Costume try on:
It's the day before the competition and everyone is trying on their costumes. Maddie and Gemma come out in their duet costumes and so does Kendall and Cameron. Then Gemma and Chloe come out in their solo costumes.

Competition day:
Today is the day of the competition and Gemma is first. "Up first is act number 1 Miss Gemma with Everybody wants to rule the world." The announcer said and the music started playing.

Then it was Chloe's turn:

Then it was time to get ready for duets:
"Up next is duo trio act number 132 me and the Devil."

(Gemma is the blond girl in red and maddie is the brunette in grey)

"Next up is act number 142 poor unfortunate soul s."

Then it was award time!
"Second place junior soloist is miss Chloe! And our first place soloist is miss Gemma! What dance studio are you from?." "ABBY LEE DANCE COMPANY!!"

"Third place duo trio award goes to poor unfortunate souls by Cameron and Kendall! And first place goes to me and the devil by Gemma and Maddie! What company are you girls from?" "ABBY LEE DANCE COMPANY!!"

Back at the dressing room Jill was saying how unfair the competition was and how Kendall and Cameron barely got any rehearsal time. When Abby started shouting "Jill I wouldn't be complaining these two girls learnt their god damm dance in 2 hours while it took Kendall four! So shut UP!"

'But she'll never tell secretly she wanted him as well'