★ 1 ★

₊˚♬𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐈 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐫 °。♡

                                                                  - lyrics by Stephen Sanchez

Felix was currently in class doing the math test, Jeongin kept trying to signal to Felix so Felix looked at Jeongin and said "Hm?" very soft and quietly and Jeongin make a kissy face and Felix got confused so Felix did a finger heart and Jeongin smiled.

❝ 𝐒𝐮𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐟𝐮𝐥. ❞

After the test Jeongin ran to Felix. "Hey lixie~" Jeongin said playfully "what's with your mood?" Felix said smiling and said that sentence sarcastically. "I don't know I love you though~" Jeongin said "mhm" Felix said going to his locker and Jeongin leaned on the other locker and stared at Felix and Felix played around then he made eye contact surprising Jeongin. 

❝ 𝐅𝐥𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝. ❞

"aww did I make you blushhh~" Felix said teasing Jeongin "um- No!" Jeongin said in denial "oh so your face going red is normal?~" Felix said and smirked "no but-" Jeongin said not getting words out because of staring at Felix's beauty. 

𝐍𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲...

Felix showed up to school with eye liner and a sexy looking outfit. "wow you look.. hot" Jeongin said smirking "you pervert!" Felix said playfully hitting Jeongin's arm "owwie~" Jeongin said smiling and Lee know walked past. "hey!" Lee know said "hi!" Felix and Jeongin both said getting red and blushing, Lee know walked into class and so did they when the bell rang for everyone to get to class.

❝ 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞.. ❞

"Jeongin you know how I have known you forever now right?" Felix said nervously "yeah-" Jeongin said curiously "I think I like you-" Felix said.

𝐓𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐞𝐝...