Remeber to Breathe: E.K x Yn

Yn pov
The summer breeze hit my face as I ran out of school with all the rest of the kids. I saw the bowers gang picking on some kids. I rolled my eyes and walked towards the mess.

"Get off bowers" I warned Henry.

"What will you do Short stack" he laughed

"I will get my brother and his gang, though I think I could take you easily" I threatened.

"Like to see you try" he laughed. I looked to my right and saw Betty ripsons mom and a bunch of officers. I spotted one officer in particular. Officer bowers.

"How would your dad feel if an innocent 13 year old girl went to him crying cause his son was assaulting her and her friends?" I asked pointing to Officer Bowers.

"This ain't over Short Stack, and it ain't over for you losers ethir" he muttered walking away.

"Holy shit that was hot" a voice said from behind me. "Richie Tozirs my name and hitting on laddies is my game" he smirked at me.

"Y/n l/ns my name and hitting boys in the face is how I like to play" I smiled

"I-I'm bill" a boy smiled

"Stanley" the tallest boy waved

"I'm-" Eddie started

"Eddie, Eddie Kasbrak. Yeah, I know your name." I said with a slight smile. He smiled back before looking into his fanny pack grabbing his inhaler and taking a hit.

"Damn Eddie remeber to breathe" Richie mocked the boy. Stanley nudged him to shut his trap.

"Well I geuss I'll see you guys around. Remeber to breathe Ed's" I said kissing his cheek and walking away. I hope I see them this summer.

❤️❤️❤️
This was a cute one shot I think 🤞🏾