04, 𝐖𝐇𝐎 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔?

IT WAS CURRENTLY 10 O'CLOCK AT NIGHT, ddot had walked kiana home from his block

IT WAS CURRENTLY 10 O'CLOCK AT NIGHT, ddot had walked kiana home from his block. They both had their phones on dnd so they didn't know what was going on.

Ddot finally made it to his house, he took off his white tee and changed his pants into some sweats. He sat down on his gaming chair about to hop on the game. When all of a sudden his phone started buzzing.

He picked it up to see who it was, he let out a long sigh once he saw who it was. It was his ex Kimora, she would always contact him when she was done hoeing around and decided that she wanted his attention instead.

He accepted her call. "Bro what are you calling my phone for?" ddot asked

"Who the fuck was that girl kiana you was posted up with, your fans kept sending me screenshots of you guys together" kimora grumbled as she set her camera up on her bed.

"You don't have to worry about it, you and me aren't together anymore" ddot said in a low tone, he was honestly annoyed with the girl but he couldn't bring himself to block her.

"Cmon ddot you know where home at, so text me when you decide to stop fucking around with lil girls" Kimora smirked, she knew ddot was gonna fuck up what ever he had going on with kiana somehow.

"yeah ight bru, get the fuck off my phone" ddot snapped before hanging up and placing his phone on his table. He knew he could just block her but he couldn't bring himself to do it.

His phone started buzzing once again "Bro stop fucking calling—damn i can't call you no more?" Ddot was cut off my kiana voice.

"My fault I didn't know it was you calling" ddot said. He set up his phone on his table while turing on his pc.

Kiana set up her phone as well so ddot could see what she was doing.

She was in the bathroom putting on a pink colored face mask, she had on hello kitty pajama pants on with a white tank top.

Ddot smiled at the sight of the girl, he thought she looked cute struggling to not make a mess with the face mask she was putting on.

"What are you smiling at" Kiana smiled through the screen. She looked so pretty ddot thought in his head.

"I'm smiling at you, you look beautiful" ddot smirked as he saw her ears start to turn a light pink.

Kiana washed off her face mask after 10 minutes and went to her room to lay down in her bed.

"Darriennn" kiana dragged so he could hear her since he had his head phones one while playing fortnite.

"Chill with the gov, but what's up ma?" ddot said giving her his full attention, not caring if he lost. "My birthdays coming up soon and i'm having a big party" Kiana said nervously "I just wanted to let you know to see if you weren't busy, you can bring some of your friends as well, I don't mind but if you—" ddot cut off kiana from her ranting.

"Of course i'm coming to ya party, imma bring dd and notti too" Ddot grinned at the girl through the screen.
"Ok good, i'll text you the time and the place soon" kiana replied with a smile on her face.

"Oh yeah also, who the hell is kimora? she texted me on insta saying to stay away from you" Kiana questioned him, ever since she posted that tiktok with ddot a lot of people were texting her and commenting on the video about a girl named kimora.

"Just one of my old bitches that won't leave me alone, youn gotta worry about her" ddot stated wanting to drop the topic.

"Are you sure, it seems like she's not leaving you alone any time soon" kiana mumbled not wanting to make a big deal and piss him off. "Did you guys ever actually date? or just messed around" she asked him as she put her fresh braids into a ponytail.

"I mean she was my first girlfriend, but we ended up breaking up cause she was fucking around with one of my homeboys behind my back" ddot said shrugging his shoulders not wanting to think about it.

They switched the topic not wanting to talk about it anymore. They talked for a few hours before kiana fell asleep forgetting to leave the call, but ddot didn't mind he just slipped his headphones back on and continued playing the game.

"yo dd get that nigga right there he's behind ddot!" notti yelled into the mic.

"Bro stop being so fucking loud, my volume was up" ddot whispered into his mic.

"speak the fuck up, no one can hear you dic" dd said as he killed the player behind ddot. "He's probably on the phone with nanaaa" notti teased making dd laugh out loud.

"I'm on the phone with her right now" Ddot said making the 2 boys start teasing him again. "Was she mad about the kimora thing?" dd asked being nosy.

"yeah she did and i explained to her about how kimora's my ex and why we broke up" ddot answered dds question.

"She also invited me to her birthday party she's having soon, y'all down to go?" ddot asked the 2 boys through the mic so they could hear through their headsets

"mmcht, You already know i'm pushing up wrda bro" dd said smiling even though ddot couldn't see. "He's cheesing over briyanahhh" notti teased dd.

"Notti shut up you know you wanna see yazmineee" ddot said mocking notti. "Of course I do that's my wife right there, matter fact i'm off this imma call her" Notti said before leaving the game.

"Me too imma call bri and see what she up to" dd said after notti left the game.

Ddot turned off his pc and walked to his room setting his phone up on his bed and dozing off to sleep.

i don't know what to do for the next chapter, yall got any ideas? Also this chapter was pretty short 😪 myb