Chapter 27

Jin Pov :

Listening to my words, Yoongi said

Hyung , I am telling you one thing , I won't be letting dad near my kook or y/n . I am telling you and you know I never go back from my words ........

I was shocked at what he said. Yoongi was always an obedient son who never went against his father's words . He himself was a strong believer of discipline,  who never did any compromise with it . He always supported dad whenever he punished Kook or any maknaes because he thought that would help keep them in line . Even if it's his own case , he never backed away after doing anything wrong . He would accept his punishment no matter how hard it is . So seeing him supporting our bunny was quite astonishing to me. 

Yoongs, are you in your right mind ? Do you know what you are saying ? I said calmly, and he nodded without any change in his expression except looking more determined.

Yoon , I know dad did wrong, and he should not have punished Kook for this, but how can we keep him away from our own dad , huh?! Do you think dad would sit idle after hearing this,  huh ?! I asked him, doubting if he was in his right senses.

Hyung, I know what you are thinking. I know dad is his parent and has the full right to be with him at this condition of his . I know he has the right to be with Kook no matter what . But have you thought of Kook's state , huh? He must be traumatised by this.  His old wounds have been cut open by this .. Those wounds were not even healed properly.  Yoongi said, but his eyes started to become teary, thinking about his younger brother's state and thinking about how hard it might be for Kook after getting reminded of his past.

Yoon , I understand what you are trying to convey, but how can we keep dad away from them both , huh? He is their guardian.  He may have not raised y/n, but Kook was raised by him . We can't let one mistake overshadow the whole sacrifices he made for Kook and us Yoon. He worked hard to reach the position he is in today for giving a better future to all of his kids , for us.. Yoon , I know dad did wrong .But we should let him apologise and make up to Kook . We can't deprive him of that.  He deserves the chance to at least apologise to him and make up with him .. Dad has not been in a good state after seeing Kook's condition. Even if he doesn't show it , he is restless because of it. He didn't want to make us more worried. That's why he is not saying anything to us . But that doesn't make him a bad father, Yoon . He may have been busy with work, but he always found time for us whenever he could.  He may have hurt us badly in the name of discipline, but he is the one who took care of us afterwards ... Yoon , I am not stopping you completely, but please don't stop him from apologising,  okay ? It is more important for Kook than dad . Kook can ignore dad as much as he want or say anything, but we should not be the ones to cause any problem between them... Do you get me ? I said softly, hoping he would understand and not go against me in this.

Yoongi sighed and replied "Yes hyung , I understood, but one thing is for sure I will find out what happened during his stay with Uncle no matter what . I can't see my kiddo in this state for his whole life . I won't disturb Kook for this, but I have my ways to find out about it, and if Uncle did anything inappropriate to my bun , I won't care. We are blood-related . He won't be seeing the next day's sunrise. All these years, I kept quiet because dad wanted to hear everything from Kook's mouth only . And because of that, my youngest brother is in this state.. I hope I came with you guys to the office..."

I understand what you are thinking, Yoon, and you are not wrong . We all are feeling the same way . But it's not your fault that you didn't come with us. You wanted to take care of Y/N, too . They both are our maknaes, our life ,and  they both are in pain now... I hope that Kook will be fine .... He sighed and continued