Chpt 1: The newbie

Tik... tok... tik... tok It was the cold winter of 1955 for the people of Ulan-Ude in Russia, and while others were playing around in the snow, drinking hot coco and such, you had just moved into a new apartment complex. You'd just turn XX and had moved out of your parents' home. As you were in the middle of unpacking your boxes, your attention was caught by a sudden knock at the door. Pausing what you were doing, you walked over to the door and peered through the peephole to notice 2 almost identical sisters, the only different quality between the 2 being that they each had a mole on different sides of their faces. You opened the door to greet the girls and are met with warm welcoming smiles.

"Hello there!!" The twins exclaimed in harmony.

"My name is Selene Sverchzt."
"And my name is Elenois Sverchzt." The girls introduce themselves as.

"What a pleasure to meet the both of you! My name is Y/N."
"Oh, what a lovely name! Well, it's getting pretty chilly out here, would you mind letting us in for a little bit? We'd love to get to know you more!" Elenois mentioned, rubbing her upper arms to emphasize her point.

"O-Oh of course! How rude of me! Of course, come on in! Please excuse the mess, I just moved in a few days ago!" You step aside from the door frame, allowing the girls to walk in.
"Don't worry about that sweety, we already know." Selene casually declared, the 2 twins walking right passed you and taking a seat on either side of your lounge.
"Wait, you already-?"
"Of course we knew!! We know about everyone and everything in this place! That's why we wanted to come and introduce ourselves!"

A bit stunned by their confession, you shut the door and walk over to the lounge where they were sitting, taking a seat between the both of them.

That evening, the 3 of spent sitting down on your lounge, gossiping away about the people in the apartment building and about each other's lives as you all listened to smooth songs over the radio.