Pt I betrayal hurts

When Izuku Dracula he wanted to be a hero with the quirk of being a vampire. Both of his parents were spectacle about it due to people hating Vampires for who they are as Izuku was set as he also wanted to explore the world. Of course they couldn't say no to their pride and joy as such they allowed him to as Vlad told Inko to protect him as he gave Inko a lot so they both can live as he also told them that if something ever happens come back as he always welcome the 2 with open arms.

With that Inko did leave taking her young offspring with her as she found herself an apartment to not make herself known to anyone that is the most important luckily it was during the night as she has great vision as both a human and a bat. Soon after it's been 14 years since and to be frankly honest Izuku and Inko didn't have no problem as Vlad always come and see them as he didn't have a problem with how they love due to Inko telling him that she doesn't want to draw attention which made Vlad think that it was a good idea as he saw how his son is and being happy was to say the least he was proud to say the least.

What Vlad wanted from Izuku is to be strong or stronger than him which Izuku was as Vlad was now being the proud father he is. After he left as Izuku left as he went back to the school what he doesn't know is that most of his classmates hated him for being a vampire. Soon as he made it in the door somehow he sensed danger coming and he avoided it but he didn't know is that he needed blood as he never drunk any before he left and soon after 10 minutes he started realizing it. After dodging left and right which was making everyone mad that they couldn't hit him with their quirks as Izuku noticed both Shota and Hitosha there as he tried to make his way there but just as he did Ochako was gonna stop him u til she froze as she saw where he was going as she backed up.

Shota: so tell me why are you trying to attack him??

Mina:w-well sir we all think-

Kamijurou: we? Last time we said was that he wasn't a villain just because his quirk is Vampire.

Everyone:(-Momo,Kamijirou,and Aizawas) yes he is!!!!

Shota: if he is then who did he kill with his quirk??

As everyone was silent until they heard a thud as they see Izuku unconscious on the floor as Shota picked him up.

Shota: just so you know they maybe vampires but they haven't done anything wrong and also he is just as his quirk says to by the way.

As he left with Hitosha as Kamijirou followed after as they felt bad after what they did as they never wanted to do that to Izuku. A few hours later Izuku is in the infirmary bed as he soon woke up.

Izuku:(my head what happened?)

As he looked around to see that he wasn't in class as he saw his mother clear as day in the dark corner as he wasn't sure what happened.

Inko: before you say anything your school called due to you going unconscious I told them my best guess why and the way I saw it it was true you didn't drink any blood before you left.

Izuku: so how-

Inko: I have some in order for you to survive you got a little excited to see your father today you forgot to do that of course they told me about what your classmates were trying to do to you and right now they are getting punished for it.

Izuku: oh *whisper* filthy humans

Inko; that makes 3 of us.

Izuku: I'm guessing your talking about dad is why you opened the window.

Just in time Vlad flew in through the window as he is pissed.