Prologue

I started leaving the cabin, then suddenly felt his hand holding my wrist, i turned around, his intense gaze buried deep into mine. I flickered my eyes between his lips and up down movement of his Adam's apple. His hairs falling over his forehead. Then with a swift motion he dragged me softly towards him.

I asked, piercing the silence, " umm, what do you want?"

"What do you think? And what do YOU want my bot..." He said in his hoarse and deep voice. And I felt thousands of butterflies erupted all together inside my stomach.

My breathing intensified. I couldn't think straight. I could feel my heartbeat racing. The very next moment he pinned me to the wall. And his one hand was on my waist, the other one moved towards my nape. Softly. And then he touched his forehead with mine and his deep black eyes looking into mine gazing very deeply, not flickering, not leaving them even for a while. Then I lost the warmth from my nape and he leaned forward.

Whispered in my ear, " you will be my death. Now I can't let you go."

I said, "ask for permission first. You can't be dominant."

I could feel his warm breaths in the crook of my neck and it was getting intense. My whole body and soul demanding him now. And I closed my eyes. And then i felt his hand growing deep into my waist, and then he encircled my waist completely. The very next moment our body collided when he dragged me, filling that least distance between us.

And in a most mesmerizing sound he asked, "May I?"

Then i increased my height a little by standing on my toes, and whispered into his ear, " permission granted." And with the whispering, my lips touched his ear. And I leaned forward and kissed his neck softly.

And his deep heavy breathing made me felt that he liked it. And within the moment i putted my hand over his chest, and pulled him little down. He moved further, just an inch away from my lips. I could sense his chest moving up and down. And I also moved forward to have his taste. Our breathings were fanning over each other.

And then suddenly. "Are you here?" The voice of someone else caught my ear, from the door. And my eyes widened in shock. And then i threw him on the floor with the most powerful hit, i could force. And hurriedly hid under his desk. And he chuckled while lying on the floor and said, "yes dad. I am in here."

I could hear heavy footsteps. And then that same voice, "what are you doing on the floor."

He said, " nothing, just my bottle hitted me and now I am looking for it." And this time he laughed. Ahh! This man will be my death surely. I thought to myself.

____________________________________________________________________

HOPE YOU LIKED THE PROLOGUE OF THE CHAPTER. DON'T FORGET TO LET ME KNOW SOME OF YOUR THOUGHTS, SUGGESTIONS AND APPRECIATION in the comment section. And hit the vote button. Thank you for reading it. Meet you in the next chapter. Till then bye!