611-620

Chapter 611 Yangning Medical Research Institute

The tea in her hand was originally given by others to thank her after she was treated. She thought that her sister liked to drink tea, so she took it.

Although Ji Linbai is her little brother, but when it comes to transactions, the brothers should settle accounts clearly, so they still have to be cheated.

Ji's medical family, and Ji Linbai is the successor of this generation of medicine, so there are many things that can be exploited.

That's why Gu Jin reluctantly gave Ji Linbai some of the tea leaves he planned to give to his younger sister.

Of course the big head is reserved for my sister.

Ruan Chu didn't think there was anything wrong at first, but after being guessed by Gu Yang and meeting her smiling eyes, she felt inexplicably that all her secret thoughts were exposed.

Ji Linbai told her before that Yangyang's micro-expression reading ability is comparable to mind reading, and she hasn't experienced it that deeply yet.

Facing the gazes from the elders and peers present, Ruan Chu nodded unnaturally, then got up, "I'll go to the kitchen to see if the lunch is ready."

The back view has a feeling of running away.

She's been thinking about what to get her grandpa as a gift two weeks ago, but she just has no idea.

She first wanted to discuss it with Gu Yang, but considering that she was busy preparing for the college entrance examination, she was too embarrassed to disturb her.

And she doesn't have any close friends in the wealthy and entertainment circles.

When she first entered the entertainment circle, those ladies in Jincheng's rich and powerful circle intentionally or unintentionally alienated her, saying behind her back that she was willing to degenerate and become an actress for others' pleasure.

Later she was slandered and hacked by the whole network, and those celebrities were even more unwilling to have anything to do with her.

Afterwards, she was severely depressed, even more self-defeating, and simply cut off interpersonal communication.

Later, she was cleansed and became popular, and her family didn't object to her being in the entertainment industry anymore, and some people tried to repair their relationship with her.

But even if the cracks are glued, it will not return to the beginning.

The water in the entertainment industry is even deeper, and it is difficult to distinguish false feelings.

Maybe she just said something, and the marketing account will know it another day.

So even with Fu Sheng who has a good relationship with her, Ruan Chu dare not discuss personal matters with him.

After all, artists and stars are often not alone, and there is a management team behind them.

So Ruan Chu thought of Ji Linbai who was outside these circles.

Although he was born in the eight wealthy families in the capital, he does not have the arrogance of most wealthy families. On the contrary, he is noble and easy-going, with the gentle temperament of a doctor.

Always puts her at ease with him.

Ji Linbai not only suggested that she do what she likes, but also helped her find a way to buy Dahongpao, the mother tree of Wuyi Mountain.

Ruan Bin also gave the gift he had prepared earlier to Mr. Ruan, "Grandpa, I heard from my father that you have rheumatism and bone pain. These are the medicine patches I bought from a specialized medical research institute. The latest research and development is said to be effective for rheumatism. Disease works wonders."