9. Welcome to the spectacle.

"I'm wondering, how it looks like for you?" 

Terry was laying down on her back, while Edith was sitting nearby with eyes closed and hand on the necklace, that was, in turn, laying on Terry's chest. She didn't move an inch, and seemed like she hadn't heard the question.

"I heard you," she replied a minute later, opening her eyes, "I just ignored you. No, I'm kidding!" exclaimed she with a chuckle when Terry frowned. "I just had to concentrate, so next time, please, just lay down in peace."

"So?"

"Well, it's challenging to explain." Edith looked at her seriously. "It's like a sixth sense of a sort, but to use it, I have to do something with my other senses. Easier is just to close my eyes, so I can start seeing it."

"Yeah, but still, if you can see it, why can't you picture it?"

"Ehhmm...you know what? Gimme a hand, let me try something. Eyes closed, please."

Terry closed her eyes and grabbed Edith's hand.

"Now, keep your eyes closed until I will tell you that you can open them. Keep closed. Look at me as if you had your eyes open, but keep them closed. Is it working?"

It was indeed working. "Oh. Wow. What is this?"

"I don't know what exactly are you seeing, but it should be my aura. I was afraid that there will be a positive feedback loop, but then I thought that you're not a witch — oh, my bad, you're a tea witch, how dare I was to forget — but not like a witch-witch. So it is working. Nice."

"Should it be so small?"

"Hey! That's rude! And, after all, size doesn't matter, but ability is."

Terry snorted.

"What?"

"No, nothing." She snorted again.

"Stop it! What's so funny? And you can open your eyes, by the way," and when Terry has opened them, she saw Edith's face dangerously close to her. She instinctively tried to move back, but there was nowhere to move. Edith smiled devilishly. "No-where to-run," she said in a sing-song voice, "now, what's so funny in my words?"

Terry decided to go offensive and quickly jerked forward to kiss her, but didn't calculate the movement right and they collided their foreheads.

"Ouch!" Edith sat on the bed and looked at her resentfully, rubbing her forehead. "You're a brick-head. Literally." 

Terry was doing the same, laying on a pillow. "Look who's talking! I'm not sure who's ended up being more damaged!" They looked at each other for a couple more seconds and bursted into a laugh.

"Oh, dear." Edith finally ended giggling. "It's the first time I've seen someone who miscalculated a kiss."

"Interesting! How many kisses did you have then before me?" Terry glanced at her slyly.

Edith looked at her, horrified, and shut her mouth with a loud clack.

"So-o?" Terry continued to look at her. "Honesty to honesty? If you'd like, we can even yell the count at the same time," said she with an innocent smile.

Edith shook her head, still keeping her jaws tightly clenched.

"Oh, come on!" Terry raised her brow, Edith sighed. "Alright... I guess...it's so embarrassing."

"Nah it's okay! So-o...three, two, one..."

"Zero!"

"None!"

They exclaimed it at the same time and freeze, looking at each other with abashment. Edith recovered first. "Uhm...so... I was your first...and you were my first..."