Past -2

Continued

Goenkas went up to them and consoled both the sisters. The nurse came out and manish  went to him.

Manish :sister how is my daughter -in- law and grandchild. (Concerned )

Nurse : their condition is critical, mother have lost a lot of blood. We will have to do delivery immediately for that we need the consent of her husband  .

Manish : but my son is not here, can't I fill the formality.

Nurse : formalities are filled but we need signs on consent papers where the husband has to make a decision whether to save the baby or mother....

Manish : but her husband........

Someone : I am here papa.

All were shocked to see him

Akshu and Aaru : papa

And ran to him and hugged him tightly.
Yes he was kartik  he was alive and safe. He went to goenkas with his daughters hiding in his embrace.

Manish : (hugging him ) kartik tum thik ho. Per wo plane crash.....

Kartik : papa I was not in that plane, meri flight miss ho gyi.

( I missed my flight )

Manish : per......

Kartik : papa later. First I have to sign the papers. Nurse what's in the consent papers?

Nurse :  it says that the hospital will not be responsible for the loss of your wife or baby and...

But stopped due to kartik's yelling

Kartik :( yelled)  shut up, how dare you (he stopped feeling aarohi shivering in his arms and caressed her back) mujhe apni biwi aur bacha dono sahi salamat chahiye (calmly yet dangerously )

I want both my wife and child safe and sound)

Nurse : (afraid )sir  unhe bahut late laya gya tha tab tak she had lost a lot of blood. You will have to choose between mother and baby.

( Sir she was brought very late till then she had lost a lot of blood )

Kartik went numb listening to this and with shivering hands kartik signed the papers

Kartik : please meri wife ko bacha legiye . (Pleaded  her with helplessness in his eyes )

( please save my wife)

Nurse : we'll try our best sir.

The nurse went from there and tears started falling from his eyes but he stiffened  when he felt his left shoulder heavy where  aaru was clinged to him even akshu felt aaru's hand slipping from her hand. But before aaru could fall on the floor kartik saved her.

Akshu and kartik : aaru / princess (as aarohi fainted and all goenkas were shocked )

Kartik : (yelling)  doctor....

While akshu was crying , a nurse and a ward boy came and even admitted aarohi  and the doctor started checking aaru

Kartik : what happened to my daughter.

Doctor : Mr. Goenka due to continuous crying she has gained temperature and had fainted due to stress. I have given her an injection and she will wake up after a few hours .

Kartik : thank you doctor. (Turning towards akshu ) akshu bacha aap princess ke paas raho papa mumma ke paas jaa rahen hain.

(You stay with princess, dad is going to mom.)