Tokyo

Donghae loves the gym but Eunhyuk hates it. He can't comprehend how the younger can choose to exercise instead of going to eat abura soba with him, right after they touch down in Tokyo at that.
"You really need to cut down on exercising, you know,"
"And why would I?"
"Because you get hurt easily and when you get hurt, you worry m- ELF,"
"Only ELF?"
"And the members,"
"And?"
"And our managers,"
"And?"
"And your mom,"
"And?"
"And Donghwa hyung,"
"And?"
"And everyone around you,"
"Aaaand?"
"...me,"
"That's it. Love you, too. See you later, bye,"
"Erghh," he had abura soba alone before strolling around the area for a while. Taking a few pictures of the cherry blossoms lining the street and Tokyo's night sky, covered in stars.

2 hours later, Eunhyuk is just closing the bathroom door when the bell to his room rings. He looks through the peep hole that reveals Donghae in front of his door.
"What are you doing here? Go rest we are busy tomorrow,"
"I wanna sleep with you," the younger answers gleefully, making his way into the room leaving the other stunned.
"Yah! It would be a waste of your room,"
"I'll sleep there tomorrow,"
"You can just sleep here tomorrow,"
"What's the difference?"
"Exactly, why tonight?"
"Because we just separated ways a few hours ago and now I want to hear about your hours. And I'll tell you mine,"
"...you know I don't like this kind of stuff,"
"I do but I also know that you can't say no to me,"
"And you are right," Eunhyuk gives up, smiling softly making his way to hug the younger before halting 2 steps away.
"You've showered, right?"
"Of course, idiot. What do you take me for,"
"Just confirming, come here. I miss you,"
"4 hours, Hyukjae. 4 hours. And we  video-called just half an hour in,"
"Says someone who came to my room just to spend the night with me,"
"Shut up,"
"I love you, too,"

They ordered some food through room service because apparently Donghae didn't have his dinner yet. After barely finishing a huge plate of fish and chips, they watched a movie, cuddling on the bed. It's a 3 hour movie but Donghae is already drowsy 1 hour into it. They are not actually paying attention anyway. He lays his head on Eunhyuk's shoulder as the older tells him about a music store he saw on his walk.
"They played Kkyu's song, see? I recorded it for a while," he says, showing the video on his phone, only then he realise that the younger is deep asleep. He moves slowly to lay on his back and let Donghae's head on his chest.
"Good night, baby," he left a sweet kiss on the younger's forehead before drifting to dreamland, holding the younger close.