Chapter 2

Nkosinathi's POV

My name is Nkosinathi"Mreva" Phakathwayo. I'm a beast at spinning cars hence the nickname. I'm 25 years old. I'm the owner and CEO of Qwabe IT Solutions. I'm the 7th son of 8 children. I have one daughter Thingolwenkosazana Phakathwayo. 

My brothers are my friends but I also have a best friend, Senzangakhona Mthembu we have been friends from university and are really close. I learnt that I'm married 6 weeks ago as my father said then immediately looked for her.

I had my right hand man Hawule'nthomzolova follow her around and when I first saw her I fell in love with her, so much that seeing her cry today broke my heart. But I'm also that I've finally met her upclose and she has such a good heart and she is a really good person, very pretty as well.

It's been 3 days now since we've met and I haven't met her or spoke to her because I wanted to give her time to digest everything. Today is the launch of her store and I'm going with my friend and 3 brothers, Nkunzi, Phumelela, Nhlaka and my little sister Nthandokayise mainly because she is super excited about meeting her sister in law who my brother told that she is so beautiful and thick because Kayise is thick as well.

I get dressed in my navy blue three piece suit and wear my Jonathan D shoes and spray my cologne, sunglasses are a must for me, then comb my hair and moustache and walk out of my room.

Kayise:hawe ma bhuti waze wa muhle. *I love my baby sister so much I think it's because she is the only girl amongst boys, in my heart there are only three ladies being my mom, my 2 years old daughter Nkosazana and my sister, well that was before I met my wife yesterday.

Nkosi:ngiyabonga nkosazana you look beautiful as well. "she smiles"

Kayise:I hope you won't stop complimenting me when my sister in law gets here and showering me with money.

Nkosi:I didn't stop when Thingo got here why will I start now, I'm never going to stop taking of you four ladies.

Kayise:4 kanjan manje bhuti.

Nkuzi:no mah uyambala lapho
Senza:ufuna inkosi ikutjele ukhuti....
They all say together imitating my dad:umkami lona Nkosinathi thola owakho(we all laugh). I look at my friend and brother and one thing about us we sure know how dress.

Nkosi:haiii maka kululeke ubaba sengimtholile.

Kayise:hmmmm yaze yathatheka bo ingane yase ekhaya. I can't wait to meet my darling sister in love.

Nkosi:nawe uzothatheka muhle, uyahlonipha and she has her own money so unlike all these girls I've dated she won't date me for my money and leave me heart broken.
Hmmmm they all say in agreement. Kodwa izolo when she walked in she didn't look like her normal bubbly self, something was wrong ukuphi uHawu?

Hawuleynthomzolova:yim lo bafo *we all stare in awe*Hawu is always wearing like a nkabi, Brentwood and omegas but today he is wearing a proper suits three piece but he took off the jacket and white all stars and wow*:yini nang bekha kanje

Nkunzi:hayi bafo simangele ukuthi inkabi yezwe iqoke isuit hai uyafaneleka mfana **then pats him on the shoulder **

Hawu:ngiyabonga bafo angithi uguluvakazi wala ekhaya u classy so I thought I should look the part