Chapter 1

Prince Gumball sits at his desk, doodling. He was nervous for his meeting with the Science Princess later; he needed a material of her research company's. There was a knock at his door. "Come in". The door creaked open slowly, and Gumball was not looking. Steps advanced towards him and Gumball opened his eyes in fear before his chair was spun around.

"Hello, my Prince" smirked Marshall Lee, holding a bouquet of white roses. Bubba gasped and covered his mouth with one hand, taking the flowers in the other.

"Thank you so much, Marshall!" Gumball said, pulling Marshall down into a hug.Marshall wrapped his arms around his boyfriend.

"You deserve it, Bubba" Marshall whispered into his ear. Gumball smiled and kissed Marshall.

"Thank you" Gumball praised, standing and walking over to a drawer beside his bed. He pulled out a sheet of paper with writing sprawled across it.

"What's this?" Marshall asked, pressing against Gumball's back behind him, resting his head on Bubba's shoulder.

"Lyrics I wrote about you" Gumball said. "You left your bass here a few nights ago" he said, looking at the closet.

Marshall grinned, "I remember that night. I couldn't carry both my bass and you to my house" he said, causing Gumball to blush.

"Well, if you'd like, I can sing the lyrics for you and you can think of what chords to use."

"Sounds good" Marshall Lee said, sitting on the bed, pulling Gumball down next to him.

Gumball sighed

Oh, creature of the night
You give the people a fright
But they will learn to fear you less
Oh, King of Hell itself
You've been born on a scary higher shelf
Yet you've impressed me
With your fidelity
You find comfort in the dark
On my heart, you've left your mark
Two dots explaining;
One for lust, and another for caring
Oh, Marshall Lee
The only time you'll scare me
Is the moment you stop caring

Gumball smiled and looked at Marshall, who was smiling as well. Marshall leaned in and kissed his boyfriend. Gumball closed his eyes and loosely threw his arms around Marshall's neck, kissing him back. Marshall held Gumball by his waist, and pulled away smiling. "Am I going to have to leave my bass here again to carry you back to my place?"

Gumball sighed, "No, not today, I have my meeting later, remember?"

"I don't remember anything about a meeting." Marshall grinned deviously.

Gumball rolled his eyes and kissed Marshall's cheek. "It's this afternoon and very important."

"You'll do great, my little dork." Marshall said and kissed Gumball. Gumball smiled, kissing him back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey so if you would like me to update, say so in the comments and I will :3

Follow for more fanfic notifications, we plan to write more because it's kinda what we do o3o

Loves ^~^

~Hiro