revisited

I am sure a few who are looking for employment are finding this article, and saying, "What are these leads and why are they giving them?"

I am going to be honest I am an author and a publisher, giving those the leads I am giving were leads I just didn't have in 1997 or even 2002. I had just one or two who connected with me in 2002 where the one eventually became a publisher over the years. Look if you're going to job hunt, don't think of your word processor as the only means to produce a resume. Sometimes they do as for an in depth writing sample -- over the two years I had relocated, in the recent month a news channel back home, Fox 32, WFLD caught wind of a viral news story of the land crabs being everywhere.

My classmate's project, Confessions Hide In Shades, it will have a clever screen cap of the said crabs from a YouTube.com video. For one, the masses had no idea how many applications I had to physically fill out when I was 19-21 years old, I didn't have direct deposit until I was at least 26 turning 27 and when I was on disability for three years at that point. Those who are jobseeking, think about what I am explaining -- not everyone gets it big as an author or publisher, sometimes you have those who set up to even have your work stolen (this happened to me so many times and cannot even count for the life of me.)

"Why are you willing to show us how to do this?"

"Well if you saw the job-market in the United States, the thought pattern forbids it being around the world whether it's in the United Kingdom or United Arab Emirates."

Might not make sense to them right now but seeing such a piece on Linkedin.com making the channels, it might give some visibility to my classmate as I brought her on Blurb.com and TheBookPatch.com when she's ready.

There are some things a character count within a status update just cannot even start to do. Those who use the hashtag ended up connecting with some within the Publishing sector then asking the right questions, possible might see a few articles from what they know as ONO (what is that to begin with?) The Boston Globe, where Matthew S. Carroll originated speaks of remote work the freelance publishing field is a common area where contractors operate.

This piece might end up something of a print out for those who are among the job seeker circles and the question becomes getting published becomes more plausible as not quite a band-aide on the sitution of ghosted jobseekers. The whole thing with Florida -- they don't even understand the publishing sector is also a nonprofit entity and in the South they had a problem with embezzlers. Those who had joined the various day programs and would tout how they got them a job, what kind of job would they want when they are turn 43 (as I am now,) think about that -- telling someone they were published only to have their thoughts and even photo in a recycle bin the next day. I had to tell those who had their article like this because it did break my heart. Jean Murray on July 25, 2019, that recent of a man wearing a business suit then wearing silver bracelets as in he was just arrested.

You have a man who appeared in the Clubhouse Model featured on PBS News Hour, think about that because the model sometimes shuns the publishing sector (when they had someone getting a viral video of a large amount of land crap crawling on their house, all honesty they will have the media all eyes on them?)

Those who are reading this, the job-seeker, I am inviting them to pry into my head a bit as I wasn't an A student in school -- I got B-Cs mostly, a college dropout and studied until luminaries to become a publisher by age 29 (I became a publisher at age 28 though all my tools were in gear at 29 years of age.) I am clear those of you who are looking upon this if one is able to hammer out 45 wpm; what can they with all honesty come up with within in terms of a word count with their thoughts gathered in one place? That's an answer some will ask, are they willing to explore the answer of that question? I know that would be the question of the day.