Chapter 10: The visit to Waterpark couldn't get better !!!

Dear diary !

I like totally can't believe tonight is my first date! I am like so excited! Im writing early before my date so like I can always remember how i felt on my first ever date^^ but like I totally will never forget this.

Today Mommy gave me the cutest hair comb and necklace with a rose in the center of a heart. It is like so totally cute I love it. It was totally fab with my black pleated skirt. The comb had the prettiest white flowers that match my top! So like, I have flowers in my hair! Mommy said I look like a princess^^

I bet me and Candi would look totally fab in flower crowns!!

So I tried to like get all my chores done but I was so distracted thinking about August and then like another guy showed up looking fer Mommys ex bailey. He looked totally handsome. And he waz askin about Mommys ex but like I think I distracted him cuz he couldnt take his eyes off me. So like maybe I flirted a little or a lot but he was cute! I couldnt help it. Before he left tho he like totally gave me a kiss and his phone number who knows maybe we can have some fun with his hand cuffs ;)

------------------------------------------------

Dear diary

Mommy came home early to help me get ready for my first date. She is like the total bestest Mommy ever!

She helped me into a corset thingy that really made my breasts look great Mommy says not to call them boobies. And like the corset gave me a great figure. Like August totally wont be able to keep his hands off me. But boy are these things like so hard to breathe in! Oh well who needs air when you look this good hehe ;*

Then like Mommy showed how to attach a garter with my pantyhose and I totally had to take a peak in the mirror. I could totally be a model one day ;) Mommy must agree cause once I had my dress on we had a totally fun photo shoot after.

Oh thats Candi ttyl <3

Okay so like wow so much happened tonight idk where to start! I guess I should like start where I left off.

Like August and Ryan picked us up in Ryans car and Candi got to totally sit up front so I like got to sit in the back with august. He looked like totally handsome tonight and I looooved when he like held on to me when he was walking me to the car.

When we got to the restorant he was totally a perfect gentleman. He like pulled out my seat for me. He held my hand which was like totally sweet. And he didnt say anything when I ordered lobster ravioli. I know its like not on my diet but tonight is sposed to be fun so yeah like August said I could totally treat myself tonight

So like when the boys found out we had a youtube channel they of course had to watch a video. Candi played the one I made yesterday and like they both totally loved it of course. But I like totally didn't expect august to kiss my cheek. I mean I should have cause how he kissed me when we first met. And like who could resist me looking as fab as I do?

Okay so like cutest thing ever me and august fed each other some of our food. He totally looked like a sad puppy so I obvi couldnt say no! He then gave me a bite of his lam and it was sooooo good! It was like the tastiest thing I ever put in my mouth up until then!

Later Candi like gave me some big sister advice that I totally had to put to the test. I told august he had something on his chin (he like so did not) and I took a napkin and wiped his chin and Candi was totally right! He couldnt resist peaking down my dress hehe. Who knew boys could be like so easily controlled ;)

I think it like worked to well tho cause when we got to the car August couldnt keep his hands off me and he kissed me so much! <3 then we like started making out in the back seat while august was on top of me. I knew he like wouldnt be able to resist me. I even think we totally would have done it right then and there if it wasnt for ryan. He was like so totally hard for me. I love Mommy but she was so wrong he wanted much more than hand holding.