Personal #Imagine for @MaslowsLover (twitter)

One night you were sitting on the couch with James, your head was in his lap and your eyes were closed. Everyone else left the party; the alcohol of course had gone straight to your head. James was playing with your hair, twirling it between his fingers. James has brown hair, his eyes are a hazel. He was smiling at you and you smiled back.

His one hand stroke your hair, while the other now slid down your waist and across your abdomen. You shivered at his touch, but remained silent facing the wall still. His hands moved up your body now, you couldn’t help but exhale, as his hand then rolled over your breast. His hand slowly moved back down to your stomach slowly inching its way until it was on top of your mound, outside of your pants.

Then his hand came to your face and he used his arms to spin you back to him his face was in front of yours. His lips came quickly then kissing you with a furious passion. As soon as his lips touched yours, you moved with him. Your hand flew up to the back of his head pulling his face into you. You were kissing James and he was kissing you. Your hands knotted through his hair, as you continued to kiss him. His hands were all over you, one around your waist pulled you up and into him, so your chests were pressed hard against each other. His other hand was on your ass grasping it hard. Your hands then moved down to his shirt pulling inching it up. James broke the kiss to take it off for you, exposing his semi muscular chest. Your hands felt his chest and you looked up at him, his face mirrored yours. You kissed him again and he reached down to your shirt tearing it off. His hands cupped your breasts above your bra. You moaned, as you began to feel getting wet below.

James lifted you up, picking you up and laying you down on your back on the couch. He straddled himself on top of you. He leaned down and kissed your face, crawling down your body. He kissed your neck, breasts, abdomen, and then he slowly undid your jeans. He slowly pulled them down your thighs and threw them off. He reached down to your panties, rubbing your now wet pussy from the outside. You moaned and bit your lips. You took off your bra and threw it to the side. He crawled back up and grabbed your breasts. His lips moved down, as he began to gently suck on your nipples, massaging them. His hands lingered there before he slid back down your body. He grinned up at you before sliding off your panties. He crawled back up to your face, his hand felt through your hair and he leaned down and kissed you again.

His hands moved down your body again and he continued to look at you, as his fingers slowly began to play with your pussy, his fingers moving slowly finding your clit. You moaned and your face twisted with pleasure. He kept watching you, his eyes taking in your every expression, as he slowly slid two fingers into your pussy. You began to moan, as he moved his fingers in and out of me.

You undid his jeans. His dick was erect. He took his fingers out of you, putting them to his lips tasting you. He grinned moved down your body. His dick was inching slowly toward your wet pussy. James was trusting into you faster and faster. Your moan was louder with every trust.