🌌𝓣𝔀𝓸~𝓝𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽 𝓦𝓪𝓵𝓴🌌

𝓢𝓮𝓬𝓸𝓷𝓭 𝓒𝓸𝓶𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓟𝓞𝓥:

It was a regular normal evening, it must be 6:55pm right now. I felt pretty bored in the house and Dark left for a walk 50 minutes ago and Yellow and Blue are out grocery shopping.

 Maybe I should take a walk as well because I do want to get some steps, Chosen then went to the back door and I was wondering where he was going.

"Where are you going?"I asked Chosen.

"I'm just going for a walk in the woods, I also want to make sure Dark is ok since he's been gone for quite a while."Chosen explained to me.

"You don't mind if I come right, I'm pretty much bored."I requested.

"Sure why not, I will kinda feel a bit lonely."Chosen answered.

I got up from the couch and went to Chosen, we both left the house and went to the forest for a walk, In my honest opinion, the forest looks beautiful in daytime. We didn't quite hear any animals so we were pretty much fine.

"Hmm, I didn't know you were now protective over Dark Chosen."I commented.

"Yeah, that's because after the showdown I'm now protective over the both of you,"Chosen responded.

"That's nice to know."I replied.

"Besides he scratched you multiple times and somewhat you didn't die, you activated your powers and defeated him."Chosen explained.

"Huh, I don't know what you mean by that but ok-"I replied until I got cut off with me and Chosen hearing something.

"What was that?"I asked until we heard it again.

"That sound must be coming from the bushes."Chosen answered.

"Maybe I should check it out."I told him.

"Are you sure, what if it's an wild animal."Chosen told me.

"Yeah, I'm sure, don't worry I'll be alright."I told him, I bent down on my knees and checked the bushes and I felt something to come out. It was a tiny baby wolf that seems very cute.

(𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝗰𝗲𝗻𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝗻𝘀𝗽𝗶𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗯𝘆 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝗗𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗻𝘀 𝘃𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗼𝘀 𝗼𝗻 𝗬𝗼𝘂𝘁𝘂𝗯𝗲)

"Wow, it's a cute little wolf!"I responded."Hey there, you want me to hold you?"I requested. The wolf nodded it's head and I grabbed it onto my hands, Chosen was smiling.

"Wow, the wolf looks so adorable."Chosen said.

"That feels like me when you were born."Chosen gave nostalgia.

"Agreed, we best hope they're parents aren't coming for them otherwise we're goners."I spoke.

The wolf that I was holding looked at sky, it was a full moon out and then it's eyes started to turned black and it's triangle shaped pupils glowed in a red color. The wolf then growled and then both of us stopped smiling and wondered if it's ok.

"Uh Sec, is the wolf your holding ok?"Chosen wondered.

"What do you mean?"I asked. I then looked down at the wolf I was holding and then I gasped. Just then the wolf had bitten me real hard with it's sharp teeth on my arm causing it to bleed.

"AAAHHHHHHHHHH!"I screamed and Chosen was horrified.

"SECOND! YOU DON'T HURT MY LITTLE BROTHER!!!"Chosen shouted and he threw a rock on the wolf very hard causing it to fall out of my hands and whimper, it ran into the bushes far away from us leaving me wounded and Chosen coming towards me.