1. EVANORA SUNNEVA

In the year 205 of the Dual Reign, a great battle broke out between the Queens. It is said that the heavens opened and the dragons descended upon the battlefield, unleashing their fury against those who dared to challenge them. In the end, only one of the Queens survived, ushering in a new Era for the kingdom.

Compendium of the History of Astrarium by the Sage Vidya-sae.

The wind howls fiercely among the mountain ridges, carrying with it the distant echo of an earth-shaking battle, and the acrid smell of smoke and blood. 

The furious roars of dragons filter through the storm clouds, with lightning illuminating their sharp fangs, which seek to ensnare their opponent, with their gleaming armored scales, protected by thick metal armor covered with spikes. The glow of the red sunset sun momentarily blinds the Solar Queen, who waits patiently for her opponents to stop playing hide-and-seek through the huge desert canyon in which they find themselves, whose bottom is still blackened by the fire of the beast that created it, several centuries ago.

There they are again, as every two years, armed only with their powers and their dragons, to decide which of them will hold the crown until the next Coronation Ceremony, that will be held seven hundred and eighty-four days later.

The Lunar Dragon, a snow-white beast called Shabana, hides among the clouds waiting for its chance to fall upon Apollo, the Solar Dragon, a huge mass of muscles and reddish scales, following the orders of its rider.

In one swift movement, the white shadow swoops down, managing to bite the back of his opponent, who roars furiously in pain as the sharp fangs pierce through his armored body.

Evanora, the Solar Queen, catches a beam of light and hurls it at her opponents, who quickly breaks away to get out of its path, the white dragoness lets out a warning growl and a puff of smoke.

- Let's get this ceremony over!

With a defiant roar, the red dragon strikes back, spreading its mighty wings to pull away and launch a burst of golden flames that engulf its attacker in a firestorm, to which Shabana responds with a howl of pain and rage. 

Their jaws clash with a deafening roar, as they direct furious jags at each other that hurl sparks and shards of scales into the air.

"Come on, Apollo, get rid of them! You can do it!"

The reddish-haired woman that's holding the reins of the sun dragon smiles. Her golden eyes challenge her opponent, who frowns when a ball of fire, resembling a small sun, passes by them, and lets out a curse between her teeth.

Her precognition power is of little use in situations like that. Battles with Evanora are always very fast and confusing, barely allowing her to guess her opponent's next moves quickly enough to avoid them, although certainly this time her opponent is playing her cards particularly well.

But the albino dragon is not fazed by the attack. With a flutter, Shabana rises above the flames, her body shrouded in a dark aura of shadows and smoke, and descends fiercely on her rival, her claws outstretched like hawk-sharpened spears on her prey, pursuing him with relentless tenacity.

The two dragons clash loudly in the sky, their claws snapping and throwing sparks and fireballs in all directions while searching for weak spots in their opponent's armor, as their necks coil in a deadly dance.

"Come on, Evanora, you don't seem to be very focused today."

 The Moon Queen, whose white hair sparkles in the sun like silver threads, smiles mischievously at him. The red-haired woman smiles back half-heartedly.