I think I'm...❤️‍🩹😱

Jennie and Taehyung let Chaeyoung stay at their house.

"Today was tiring..." Jennie said and yawned.

"I know... but at least I've got you." Taehyung said softly.

"Cheesy..." Jennie chuckled and yawned again.

"Ah... okay, good night." Taehyung said and slept.

Although Jennie yawned loudly, she wasn't sleepy.

While resting, she was having deep thoughts. When she suddenly thought about when did she last buy a pad? Did she get her period already..? It can't be. It was only once. She then felt like vomiting so she rushed to the bathroom and vomited. Worst experience right now. She shook Taehyung and woke him up.

"Hmmm... Yes?" Taehyung asked still sleepy.

"We need to go to the pharmacy." Jennie said worriedly.

"Why? Is something wrong?" Taehyung asked now slightly awake.

"I need a pregnancy test." Jennie said while looking down.

"Yah! What are you talking about?" Taehyung's eyes were wide open.

"Please. I'm worried." Jennie said weeping.

"You stay here. I'll go. You will have to take care of Chaeyoung." Taehyung said while caressing her face.

—————————————————————————————————

After Jennie got the test, she let it sit for awhile before checking in it again.

"AHHH!!" Jennie screamed loudly. It was a clear sign that she was pregnant but like, yeah. Stuff happen.

"What happened?" Taehyung asked worriedly. He glanced over that the test.

"I'm... pregnant. I- I don't know what to do." Jennie sounded super stressed. She was confused. Confused if she should be happy or not. Confused if Taehyung will accept the baby. It was so hard to cooperate considering the fact that Taehyung was drunk in that day. Or was he?

"You are?" For some reason, Taehyung sounded happy and kissed her forehead.

"Aren't you mad? It's an arranged marriage?!" Jennie exclaimed while tears rolled down her soft cheeks.